FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sram Balancing

By Frunupulax June 01, 2012, 12:23:07
Reactions 189
Score : 954

It's true that they are still really strong, but I mean, in my opinion they were way stronger back in the old days... Especially in PvP they were like top tier, while I think they aren't that strong now anymore vs a good Elio or Enu for example. But maybe that's just me.

For PvM I think they are also falling behind, besides they can throw erosion on an enemy. For example Captain Meno, you almost have to put him through a portal and throw erosion on him. A sram can't do Mistake through a portal, that's why I think Ecaflip's are kinda taking over a srams role, they are more mobile, can give ap and mp, has a healmode etc. The only thing that sram is better at compared to an ecaflip is Positioning others with fear?

0 0
Score : 3262

Sram also has invisibility and traplines, the unique abilities no other class has. If used well, it can be deadly.

If Srams are weak, why are there so many videos of Srams doing hardcore endgame duos and other achievements? tongue

0 0

Well maybe it's still my feeling.. About the traps you're right though.

0 0
Score : 1787

In terms of healing I can see what you saying, chakra concentration isn't immediately useful in a bind like some of the other classes. There are a number of classes that I wouldn't necessarily say are more mobile than us but they definitely have more options than we do, the +2 from invisibility and +2 from repelling trap (which isn't +2 in liner pursuit), will grant us 2(4)MP in the right situations, I still think the fact that we can do so while invisible and harass people (if you don't mind getting caught) still makes it worth it, traps are non-liner and have decent range, I think insidious poison is silly to use because its liner, a Cra will bats eye you pretty easily if you try to use it. So unless you're using it with 4 or more MP to spare, don't bother

0 0
Score : 2

No. Just no. Only because you don't 1v1 pvp, please don't claim "it doesn't exist anymore". For me and a bunch of other people I play with, 1v1 pvp is the foundation of my dofus "career".

In that respect, a good sram is unbeatable. Invis coupled with class cape is retarded. They spend all their turns setting up traps, then the 2 turns they're visible they make sure to run to the other side of the map so they don't get hit. By the time you reach them, they're invisible again and you're dead because there's no limit on how many traps a sram can have.

If anything, ankama SHOULD add a trap limit. Like 4-5 traps Max at a time. The same way rogues can only have 3 bombs at a time. That'll definitely help stop all the trap spamming srams who can't seem to do anything else.

0 0
Score : 1787

I say 1V1 doesn't exist because the balanceing for the system doesn't exist, I'm not convinced it ever did and ever since the removeal of head hunter and the Brakmar/Bonta PVP fueled feud it hasn't existed in a competitive format either, not officially at least. I didn't mean to say that people don't still 1V1 or even that people didn't ritually participate in it, sorry, I should have been more clear. Sram in PVP are very good, always have been, its continually one of their better qualities. The games gradually been moving away from the 1V1 dynamic, it's all but a relic of the past.

0 0
Score : 2735
Dieene|2016-09-20 11:31:41
It's true that they are still really strong, but I mean, in my opinion they were way stronger back in the old days... Especially in PvP they were like top tier, while I think they aren't that strong now anymore vs a good Elio or Enu for example. But maybe that's just me.

For PvM I think they are also falling behind, besides they can throw erosion on an enemy. For example Captain Meno, you almost have to put him through a portal and throw erosion on him. A sram can't do Mistake through a portal, that's why I think Ecaflip's are kinda taking over a srams role, they are more mobile, can give ap and mp, has a healmode etc. The only thing that sram is better at compared to an ecaflip is Positioning others with fear?
you either have poor build or need to adapt the game play for sram, srams are really too strong with their invis, and when setting up traps its an instant kill. btw they are one of the most played in kolo too
0 0

Pretty sure that my sram skills are fine enough, my build is fine aswell.

But what I'm trying to say is that you have to focus a lot more if you want to win, and they were (In my opinion) Top tier back in those days while a good Elio/Enu is a lot better now (In my opinion) once again.

0 0
Score : 739
Dieene|2016-09-21 13:51:55
But what I'm trying to say is that you have to focus a lot more if you want to win.
So what you're saying is that you don't want to focus or play strategically but you want to win, in a brainless way it seems.
Well,sorry to break it to you but that's not the case with Sram,Elio or Xel. All of them are absolutely great BUT you need to be smart to use them.

If all you care about is winning in an easily way change to Eni,Sadi or Osa. It hurts to say that Osa is a piece of cake class, way too easy to use them but it's true, even a potato can do it.
But the fact is, Sram aren't a bad class. They're possible the only class that remains strong both in PvP and PvM since the begin of Dofus.

What changed is that other class got their revamp and became way better than before,that's why you think Srams are weak.
0 0

No... I am not saying that I want to play it braindead.... But I don't know how to express is right, I guess that's more about luck that an (especially) Elio if he goes to the other side of the map to the traps, I can never really ''read'' an Elio's mind.
That other classes got a Revamp isn't a thing for Sram I guess it's fine as it is, but I'm just feeling (myself) like they are falling behind. Also I don't know if the old Sram revamp (With the high hit critical Lethal Attack, and some trap reworks) was a buf, or a nerf for the Sram? I have seen it for a nerf for a long long time, but now I'm considering it...

0 0
Respond to this thread