FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Community suggestions that have made it into the game

By Tropical-Ace - SUBSCRIBER - October 06, 2012, 18:18:40

Hey everyone,
I've been tasked with the honor of finding all of the suggestions made by the members of the international community that have made it into the game. I searched high and low for all of these suggestions reading about 60 pages worth in the suggestion box (Which is about 2700 threads) All of the suggestions.

So a few things to note,
None of these suggestions have anything to do with the 15 classes or their spells. That's something that would probably require a lot of help to do, since it involved going through not only the suggestion box, but every class subforum.

All of the suggestions listed come after the date of the first international 2.0 server being opened.

The list will be categorized in groups to make things a bit more organized.

Items
The Guild shield! Suggested by AngryBeardlvl on 25/01/2012
One handed soul stones! Suggested by Blazeros on 21/05/2010
A set that resembles the Kwismas Nightmare Set Contest submission by Natylalnconnu during the Terror Incognito event
Ozbeki Set suggested by the Boraht Set Contest submission by Fishyy during the Terror Incognito event
Class Temple Transportation Suggested by LightosX on August 5, 2012
A single type of Dopploons suggested by Jon on November 13, 2011
Reduce materials used to craft certain dungeon keys suggested by polopin on February 08, 2013

User Interface or client base changes
Using emotes in the spell/item bar suggested by Richthofin 25/01/2010
Permanent Ignore Feature suggested by Kifah
Multi-clients performance tweaking suggested by KoKomonkey on September 30, 2010
"Dungeon[group] finding system" suggested by azurapowerupb 05/03/2010
Alert for guildmember sign in suggested by TurranMCD
More Emblems for Guilds suggested by PsySQL-HaX on December 23, 2010
More Sale Slots in Marketplaces suggested by Dr-T on November 16, 2012
Combine Bonta/Brak Marketplaces suggested by TribesOne on November 30, 2007
Tactical Mode auto-on suggested by DTMLNickName on October 10, 2011
Kolossium Spectating suggested by Mishna on June 17th 2012
Show Guild age in Guild interface suggested by polopin on June 30, 2012
Custom Sets suggested by Seghed on May 26, 2010

Monsters

Bulbig spawn rate should be increased suggested by Mishna on April 17, 2012
Dopple use player's colors suggested by AngryBeardlvl

Dungeons
Making Non-Frigost dungeons 5 rooms Suggested by LordGreyDragon

Character
Allowing quest gained expereince to be donated to guild experience Suggested by Linksin

Class Emotes Suggested by Underwaterdog

So, I know you're saying to yourself "But Llama, I made a super cool awesome suggestion that got added to the game and it never made it on the list" - Well, you're in luck!

The problem with going through all of these threads was the fact that I missed a lot of stuff. If you've suggested something and it's made it in game, just Ankabox message me with the thread (And post number if it's not the orginal topic) and I'll add it right to the list!

----------------

So guys, this doesn't look like much, but it's everything that I could find so far. I made sure I didn't add anything related to class spells or changes to classes over all. I also had a hard time deciding if I should add something that's kind of related to a change or addition, but is very vague (like a class suggestion that happens to mention the use of turrets) Let me know what you think the parameters should be.

Hopefully, when I'm no longer working the graveyard shift, I'll be able to start slowly going through the class threads and looking for suggestions that have made it in game.

2 0
Reactions 22
Score : 923

Make frigost island 100+ so people discover a bit more of dofus world before "live" in frigost smile 

2 0
Score : 1425
"Multi-clients performance tweaking
" suggested by KoKomonkey 30/11/2010

Leads to a "You will not be redirected. This is a phishing site" sad 
1 0
Score : 15612

I suggested kolo spectating here: Click here

1 0
Score : 2098
ImFellingAlonne|2012-11-07 19:01:12
Make frigost island 100+ so people discover a bit more of dofus world before "live" in frigost smile
Sorry, buddy! You're in the wrong thread. This is the list of suggestions that have made it in game, thread. Not the "Suggest things you feel should be in game" thread. May I introduce you you to the Suggestion Box? smile

MamoChiba|2012-11-07 19:54:22

When I get home I'll fix the link (I'm in an airplane right now, and the master list of links is sitting on the PC D; )
Mishna|2012-12-07 16:51:36
I suggested kolo spectating here: Click here
I'll add it as soon as I get home, Again, Airplane internet is not the greatest T_T

-Llama
1 0
MamoChiba|2012-11-07 19:54:22

I tried fixing this, but I'm not entirely sure why it's redirecting people to the "warning this is a phishing site" thing. I'll have to ask for some help on this one, thankies for the heads up though <3
1 0

There was a messed up url tag messing with part of the post in the Kolo spectating suggestion area... I fixed that and everything seems to be normal again!

MODFiora|2012-12-24 03:06:35
There was a messed up url tag messing with part of the post in the Kolo spectating suggestion area... I fixed that and everything seems to be normal again!
<3 Thank you very much biggrin

I'm sure it's obvious that I'm very...bad at using the forums :C
1 0
Score : 5473

Classes have personal emotes?
Since when? How do I obtain them?

0 0
Score : 1213

I suggested having guild age in the actual dofus client, which soon was added.

Click here

1 0
polopin|2012-12-24 05:41:44
I suggested having guild age in the actual dofus client, which soon was added.

Click here

I'll add that as soon as I can, I'm having a few issues with editing topics right now (as you can see from my earlier post) wink 
1 0
Score : 2105

I dont remember what Zato's wrath did before, but I feel like this happened.
Click here

1 0
bizznizz|2013-01-27 04:04:00
I dont remember what Zato's wrath did before, but I feel like this happened.
Click here
If it was something more direct like "Ankama, make Zato's Wrath give Panda's an extra 2 Ap!" then I would add it. However, since it's just another generic "Please buff -insert spell here-" I feel that it doesn't belong on this list.

Sorry!
1 0

No problem. One of the posts said "They should make Zato's wrath an offensive drunk since boozer is a defensive one" or something along those lines, which is pretty much how it works now and so I thought it would apply.

1 0
bizznizz|2013-01-27 09:47:31
No problem. One of the posts said "They should make Zato's wrath an offensive drunk since boozer is a defensive one" or something along those lines, which is pretty much how it works now and so I thought it would apply.
[size=11]Quote[/size]
So a few things to note, None of these suggestions have anything to do with the 15 classes or their spells. That's something that would probably require a lot of help to do, since it involves going through the suggestion box, and every class subforum.
1 0
Score : 1490

Where can i find and see the special class emotes? Where i can get them ingame? Please answer realy want to know!!

1 0
Fireskelet|2013-02-04 18:41:59
Where can i find and see the special class emotes? Where i can get them ingame? Please answer realy want to know!!
The only 'class' emote to be released was the one that came with the Iop figurine. Since those haven't been sold since the first one, my guess is that they've been discontinued. If that may be the case, I'm going to remove that suggestion from the list.
1 0
Score : 4388

Suggested the *facepalm* emote but didn't make a topic about it tongue darn it all~

1 0

If I remember right, forum moderators like Izmar pay attention to Imp's Village.

One type of doploon was suggested here: _Click here

1 0
Score : 773

I suggested the custom set: _Click here

1 0
Respond to this thread