FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Topic of the Month Voting - March

By vagabaka - SUBSCRIBER - January 24, 2013, 15:48:54

In December's Topic of the Month Voting Thread, The topic "Market Interface Improvements" by MamoChiba got the most votes: 7. You can now share your thoughts in January and February's Topic of the Month thread (extended because we posted the topic late in the month of January; sincere apologies.)

This thread is for suggesting and voting for the next (March) Topic of the Month.

General Rules:

• this is not a discussion thread: if you do not like an idea, simply do not vote for it.
  • if you have any questions regarding how this works, feel free to ask.
  • flaming and insulting posts WILL be removed.
How It Works:
  • thread is open the entire month and locked at the end of the month;
  • anyone can make suggestions and they can all be voted for;
  • a separate discussion topic is created for the winning topic suggestion in the Zenith sub-forum after voting is closed ;
  • at the start of the next month a new voting thread is created that includes the announcement of the #1 topic of the previous month and a list of the most popular topics from the previous month if anyone wishes to re-suggest them.
Requirements to Topic Suggestions:
  • one, and only one, topic per post
[blockquote]We know there are a lot of ideas that you want to see being discussed, but if you make multiple suggestions in one post, we don’t know what topic is being voted for. Please note that the forums have a auto-merge function to prevent double posting. If you are having problems with this function, please just wait for another person to post before making another suggestion.[/blockquote]
  • threads already in discussion in Zenith sub-forum (for example, class balancing threads) cannot be suggested
  • if the #1 topic is a topic already under discussion in Zenith Discussions, the #2 topic will be created instead. Both will be treated as #1.
  • topic suggestions must be summarized: only a few lines to outline the idea
[blockquote]If you want to, you can create a discussion thread in the Suggestion forum and explain the idea in more detail and then link the thread to you post. Already existing topics may be linked in your suggestion in the same way.[/blockquote]
The #1 Topic:
  • the topic that gets voted as #1 will be created in the Zenith Discussion thread in the month after it was voted as #1;
  • this topic will be open for discussion to everyone;
  • by the end of the month the opinions of the community will be summarized, translated and sent through to the develoopers;
  • the thread will be left open for further discussion and may receive feedback from the devs to be discussed as well;
  • if the topic is an idea that the devs have already made their final decision on, we will provide an explanation regarding it, in such a case the #2 topic will be created instead.
Voting:
  • to vote for the topic click the green smiley icon above the post
  • negative votes
    won’t be counted nor will they be subtracted from the total.
  • “Supported” and “+1” posts will not be counted as votes.
  • there is a limit on the forums of 5
    per day, so if you run out just wait 24-hours to keep voting!

0 -2
Reactions 18
Score : 441

There should probably be a guild management thread, I'm extremely surprised no one has mentioned anything about it, but the guild system seriously needs a new system and overhaul.

27 0
Score : 143

Mt. Olympus, we get to fight the Dofus gods and win prizes like class specific livi items or high lvl class items (or other equips/prizes).

5 -1
Score : 3856

Non player run markets on both frigost and pandala. The workshops in place in both these areas are nice but markets should also be in place there. As a shieldsmith it's a pain to have to go back to bonta to get resources and have to zaap back to pandala.

Not to mention it gets expensive after a while. Markets in both these areas would help cut down on wasted time and zaap fees. Allowing craftsmen to make more kamas and spend less going to and fro bonta or brakmar.

The type of markets in place in both brakmar and bonta

1 0
Score : 857

We need to look at old antiquated spells that are hardly used. Find ways to breath life into them or revamp them completely.

DarkReaperSaika

19 0
Score : 4519
DarkReaperSaika|2013-01-31 05:02:02
We need to look at old antiquated spells that are hardly used. Find ways to breath life into them or revamp them completely.

DarkReaperSaika
I see that this post has already received 10 votes, but unfortunately, as noted in the rules, "threads already in discussion in Zenith sub-forum (for example, class balancing threads) cannot be suggested". We understand that many players consider antiquated spells as an important problem, but the class balancing threads are a better place to submit your input on this.
0 0
Score : 4089
vagabaka|2013-01-31 05:40:38

DarkReaperSaika
I see that this post has already received 10 votes, but unfortunately, as noted in the rules, "threads already in discussion in Zenith sub-forum (for example, class balancing threads) cannot be suggested". We understand that many players consider antiquated spells as an important problem, but the class balancing threads are a better place to submit your input on this.
There are issues with the class balancing threads. They're often muddled with discussion, dead altogether, or entirely non-existent in the case of some classes.

There's also a reluctance to bump these threads that I've noticed (Pinning and generalizing each of them may help).

I honestly see no harm in creating a more focused thread, even if it's related to the classes and their spells, about issues the players see.
0 0
Score : 6477
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2013-01-31 10:25:03
vagabaka|2013-01-31 05:40:38

DarkReaperSaika
There are issues with the class balancing threads. They're often muddled with discussion, dead altogether, or entirely non-existent in the case of some classes.

There's also a reluctance to bump these threads that I've noticed (Pinning and generalizing each of them may help).

I honestly see no harm in creating a more focused thread, even if it's related to the classes and their spells, about issues the players see.
There is harm in this. Certain classes will take priority over others in terms of public discussion.

This topic will not be made the TotM for March.

In terms of classes without their own balancing threads, the Iop has just gotten a balance pass, these spells are not old/antiquated. The Fogger is also the newest class. The same applies.

Here is my suggestion however:
Every one of you that voted or wants to vote for this topic, you can Ankabox me the class and spells you wish to see discussed.

I will then make certain that these spells get attention.

Class balance threads do consist of discussion, but this discussion is closely related to the class of the thread.
To mingle several classes/spells into one thread is, quite frankly, a mess.

This is the conclusion to this public debate.
Posts relating to this will be deleted, we need to keep the TotM threads on topic and tidy for ease of review, thank you for your cooperation.
Feel free to Ankabox me or any other Zenith member with questions.

I urge you to Ankabox me only with the spells, subdivided by class, which you would like discussed.

Just to make this point clear, which has been pointed out before, the only threads in the Zenith section that shouldn't be bumped are update specific threads.
TotM threads can be bumped, but only if something new is being added.

Class balance threads are an ongoing process. They are always fair game.
1 0
Score : 4089

A change to the way kolo ratings are calculated and handled. Or at least an explanation as to how they are currently calculated. Right now, it doesn't quite work. The rating never goes up, it should at least give 1 rating minimum every win and take 1 rating minimum every loss.
---
@Elec: You may want to post that somewhere where everyone will know.

2 0
Score : 634

Dofus Market. A market where dofus are sold. Theres a market for trophies, how are trophies and dofuses varied? Same equipment slot.
It would just make turq dofus buying so much easier

2 0
Score : 1514

Frigrost dungeons: why people don't want or can't move on with some of them when we are closer and closer to Frigrost Part III. Maybe we could suggest some improvements or different way to acces new areas for new players

2 0
Score : 1936

Has the topic for March been decided yet? I totally agree with a discussion about a guild management overhaul, obviously in line with what is to come with the update in June. Wish we knew what to expect.

0 0
Score : 2111

Profession Overhaul - Especially gathering professions.

An increase in level 100 gatherers combined with low demand make it hard to make money as a profession user anymore. Something needs to be done to make this aspect of Dofus more appealing money-wise, such as requiring 100+ of a wood or metal to make a weapon or shield.

2 0
Score : 1115
bizznizz|2013-02-26 17:11:59

An increase in level 100 gatherers combined with low demand make it hard to make money as a profession user anymore. Something needs to be done to make this aspect of Dofus more appealing money-wise, such as requiring 100+ of a wood or metal to make a weapon or shield.

This is a terrible idea, no offense. It would take forever to mass produce an item because 100*5pods each=500 pods just to make one object. Most people don't have huge amounts of space to craft with that kind of requirement.
0 0
Score : 2111
Seablueaquamarine|2013-02-26 22:33:17

This is a terrible idea, no offense. It would take forever to mass produce an item because 100*5pods each=500 pods just to make one object. Most people don't have huge amounts of space to craft with that kind of requirement.

Why would you want to mass produce 12x-19x equipment?
0 0
Score : 5648
bizznizz|2013-02-27 06:12:03
Seablueaquamarine|2013-02-26 22:33:17

Why would you want to mass produce 12x-19x equipment?

Why wouldn't you? I mass produced Talisman Dolins which are low level amulets just so I can crush them for AP runes.

Edit: I too agree with a guild system update.
0 0
Score : 1936

Good morning Zenith peeps. Its the 4th of March. What is the topic for this month?

0 0
Score : 681

Well at 25 votes it looks like it's the guild management topic

0 0
Score : 2952

Ooooo I hope im not too late!

Resource exchange for characteristic scrolls being brought back into the game,like i stated in my post in the suggestion box.

Yes, you were too late! The purpose of this thread is to vote the topic for March, which was already decided. Use the current voting thread instead. - vagabaka

0 0
Respond to this thread