FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Zenith is recruiting translators and team members

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - July 02, 2013, 00:01:00
Announcements

It's been over a year since we first announced the formation of the Zenith team. In that time, we've all learned a lot about the community, the developers, and each other. Now, it's time for this team to grow again. Will you be one of the chosen few to help represent your server and the Dofusians of Pangea, not with a sword, but with your diplomacy and intellect?

The Zenith team is currently looking for two types of players - players to help research and report on the feelings of our community, and players who are fluent in English and French to help translate and deliver those reports.

As a reminder, the Zenith is a team of players who are given unique insider access to a special forum where they can bring input from our community to the developers themselves. These players are tasked with the job of finding out how our community feels about certain game issues, then telling the developers about it. The final decision is up to the developers themselves, but the Zenith team makes sure that Pangea has a voice in the process.

It is a difficult and demanding position that requires a large commitment of time, effort, and empathy, but if this sounds like a task that you think needs doing in this community, we encourage you to read the team requirements, and then apply!

Please be certain to read all of the requirements and application instructions carefully before applying! Applications close at 11:59 PM, July 14 (Paris time). Best of luck to you all!
Reactions 53
Score : 757

Well, here I go.

0 0
Score : 2920

Aye, maties! Sign up! Now be a grand time fer us to respond to the Devs with our thoughts on Alliance vs. Alliance, but we need some fresh blood to be helpin' us carry our community's opinions.

0 0
Score : 6477

I would like to say on behalf of myself and my fellow Zenners that we are really looking forward to seeing some new faces on the team.

The workload is intense, but it is personally rewarding to strive for a positive impact.

Happy application day!

0 0
Score : 2116

Good luck to all of the applicants! Can't wait to see all of the new faces smile 

0 0
Score : 17052

Stopped reading when I saw '... and french'

F*CK!

0 0

@CoolRay

Did you think it meant that you had to speak both English in French to be a part of the Zenith? That only applies to those who wish to be translators for the community. You would have to be fluent in English only to be one of the "relayers".

That's at least how I read it. I could be wrong.

0 0
Score : 2920

The need to speak French is a requirement ONLY for the Translation Team. Check the requirements for both teams and apply for the team that is best suited for you.

1 0
Score : 15681

Best of luck finding some great applicants. I was thinking of applying, but I'm way too busy with my real life job at the moment, and would feel bad if I got a position and then wasn't able to spend enough time helping you guys. mellow 

0 -1
Score : 17052
EmoSurge|2013-07-02 04:41:25
@CoolRay

Did you think it meant that you had to speak both English in French to be a part of the Zenith? That only applies to those who wish to be translators for the community. You would have to be fluent in English only to be one of the "relayers".

That's at least how I read it. I could be wrong.
Oh, when you put it that way...
0 0
Score : 4083

I doubt I could get a shot here..my rep in both my server and parts of the forums is not too great xd

0 0
Score : 40

i work too much or i would apply

0 0
Score : 64

If I were older and better at English, I would apply aswell

0 0
HatedOne|2013-07-02 06:36:12
I doubt I could get a shot here..my rep in both my server and parts of the forums is not too great xd
Oi, come on. The least you could do would be to apply and hope for the best. My "reputation" isn't fantastic either; not on the forums anyway.
That being said, it's because I didn't care about it.

If I were to somehow become a part of the Zenith community, my attitude would make a complete turn around.

Hope for the best! Good Luck!
0 0
Score : 2

dofus can u give me Gift Magic Orb i need it PLEASE

0 0
Score : 4083

Hehehe, I did half the application, left to do somethin so comp went to sleep. Came back and it erased EVERYTHING from the message... I'm SOOOO pissed about that..it was so much to type.. DX

jfiljlw|2013-07-02 07:54:59
dofus can u give me Gift Magic Orb i need it PLEASE
They only gift magic orbs when big changes are made to multiple classes, not for tiny details. Try Otomai's reset. You do the quests once, then the rest of the time you need to reset, ujst do the level base dungeons for the relics.
0 0

is there a salary $$$??

0 0
Score : 20

Good luck smile !

0 0
Score : 4

its a volunteer thing

0 0

i would want new classes like iop and osamodas joined togeather and i want to get at the start get a mount certificate

0 0
Respond to this thread