FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dev Query

By Electricotter - MEMBER OF THE ZENITH - August 31, 2013, 22:10:07
Reactions 95
Score : 3384

I just remembered I forgot to add a little point to my post. (I don't want to edit it since it's going to get disqualified :/ )

Is anything going to be done about the prism timings? At the moment, players being able to control prism times is also a major problem when KOTH starts since some alliances have little to no chance of being able to make it. This means some alliances might not even bother showing up since they know the alliance who is in control of the timings has the full on advantage when it comes to KOTH, not to mention that some of the timings are ab-usable on tuesdays due to the maintenance. It definitely needs to have a look at again.

These are different enough to be two separate questions.
Thanks for reading and following the rules.
Otter

0 0
Score : 750

I love bunnies.

1 0
Score : 2113
GlutoBlop|2013-09-03 17:46:27
When is the xelor update/rework coming? D: we heard stuff like a year ago and now.. poof! ? smile
I believe your question was asked by Otter a few posts up.

0 0
Score : 1220

do you think that dofus is made for playing together as a community or individually?As community is most for pvm and individually is for pvp!! how in the near future can this be separated?

This is rather similar to Revil's question, as such we can maybe combine the two should his get enough votes.
Otter

1 0
Score : 624

What would happen if someone gathered all the original dofus eggs? ^^

2 -2
Score : 1223

I love bunnies.

2 0
Score : 367

I love bunnies.

0 0
Score : 489

Who's goin be nerfed next?

1 -1
Score : 6100

Is there any plans to make water and earth osamodas, air eniripsas and (mono) fire sadidas more appealing?

This question has some overlap with #16, I can reword that question to assimilate these points if you you would like.
Feel free to message me if you wish.
Otter

1 0
Score : 918

How long the change of all Dofus(eggs)' obtaining will last?
I know Emerald Dofus is going to be the first one.

1 0
Score : 427

Are there any plans to develop a completely new area similar to Frigost (i.e an area with new monsters, quests, sets etc etc) in which the game is significantly expanded?

Please do not edit posts.
No one voted yet so this one gets a free pass, but from here on edited posts are disqualified.

Otter

3 0
Score : 5

This alliance system is it what You (Lichen and comp) expect? By this i mean that the most powerfull alliance will hang all most important territory? Because its most powerfull alli so there are players with lot of kamas to spare. And by this, that they have all these lucrative territory they can make much more kamas because nobody other can't get there( ofc Zoth for loot, pandalas for gathering professions, imps for traveling and so on..) So was your intention to make rich characters much more better off? Because yes, than good job..and for others: "Give us more more kamas loosers! Muhehehe!" (That's how i see your AvA prism suck system)

Your faithfuly player RK

1 -1
Score : 3848

Will you be willing to show the amount of past and current players of this game. To give the rest of us an idea of how many people have stopped playing Dofus? In the past five years alone I think it's important for us current players to know

2 -2
Score : 13361

Recently most of the attack spells in the game were buffed. Are there any plans to do the same with healing spells?

4 0
Score : 1190

I have a few questions:

*.* when will the next//new premium membership be available
*.* what is the use of the books you can buy magasin at almanax?
*.* Is Amakna still in progress of developing the tool that allows you to see from you bank what items you can craft? (this was available last year for only a few days after an update!)
*.* Why do they not promote the Profession Runes more as i think a lot of players would agree that "new"players do not know to check the books to see who is a lvl 100 and available, it will save me 50+ PM's an evening :wacko:
*.* Is Amakna planning to develop a set/weapan/hit calculator that actually works and is available on the site/forum or wiki
*.* when will we know what the almanax egg will give us stats!
In roughly 11 days due to some double calendar day glitches (Revil)
Otter

*.* is Akamna going to finally create a finish for the quest on pandala!! called neutral Dojo

I have many more questions but most of them are never answered so lets see what Zenith can answer smile

Old Osa
Cy

2 0
Score : 13361

The amount of damage related stats obtainable from gear has been steadily increasing the last few updates, yet the amount of vitality each piece of gear gives follows a trend based on the equipment type. Players health has not significantly increased to match the damage and damage in general was increased recently, with no increase to healing potential. Are there any plans to implement higher hp for players (such as a higher increase in hp per level of the player)

3 0
Score : 3939

I love bunnies.

0 0
Score : 2

I love bunnies.

0 0
Score : 144

1. When is new server going to arrive?

1 0
Score : 27400

I love bunnies.