FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dev Query

By Electricotter - MEMBER OF THE ZENITH - August 31, 2013, 22:10:07
Reactions 95
Score : 6477

Voting closes on the 9th, which is today.

Thank you all for your participation!

0 0
Score : 724

Several questions. (Excuse my English)

1. Is there already a planned month or date for the Feca & Xelor update?

2. Is there a planned graphic revamp in mind? Or atleast, maybe, in the future?

3. Is 1VS1 PvP going down, if so, my suggestion is to make a special map for PvP, based on 1vs1 that every server can access to batte each other with level ranks for fun, or even with rewards?

4. What about a special weekly war moment of Brakmar VS Bonta, where you can either capture one of the two, and the Aligement that wins recieves an reward, at some extinct, no big ones thoug, maybe just honour (Figuratively speaking, no actual points)

5. Make the server Eratz internationall?!?!?! =]

6. All dopple temples on 1 special map?

7. New elementary spells?

And, last but not least , I hope kolo to be internationall aswell.

8 0
Score : 27358
5. Make the server Eratz internationall?!?!?! =]

Anything relating to 1.29 will be immediately disregarded.
0 0
Score : 6161

Don't know if it will still count, but whatever. Is there any plan on making +trap damage becoming +indirect damage (traps, glifs, summons, poisons, so on)?

1 0
Score : 6477
Electricotter|2013-09-09 12:46:57

thread=done.

We will get back to you with the Dev responses, this might take until the end of the month, until then...what questions will be asked?

Muahahahaha...you will have to wait and see ; )
0 0
Score : 724
Electricotter|2013-09-09 23:21:45

thread=done.

We will get back to you with the Dev responses, this might take until the end of the month, until then...what questions will be asked?

Does that mean my question's didn't make it?:/
5 0
Score : 5163
dovusplaier|2013-09-10 16:53:55
Electricotter|2013-09-09 23:21:45

thread=done.

Does that mean my question's didn't make it?:/
"Wait", but depening on the votes, no. I think mine hasn't also got picked, altrough it's a very intresting suggestion... I'ts a shame questions and suggestions of the community must be informed in the way like this, so I totally agree what ValorX said!
0 0
Score : 3

Can you not answer 1 question each day?

Most of the questions should be easy to answer if you have access to all the beautiful data.

0 0
Score : 5640
sennadebeunje12|2013-09-16 16:58:10
Can you not answer 1 question each day?

Most of the questions should be easy to answer if you have access to all the beautiful data.

It's not the Zenith that answers questions (or the Moderators or CCM's), it's the developers. Compared to games like World of Warcraft, Dofus has a very small development team with limited time and resources. I'd like it if they were more responsive to community complaints, but they're pretty busy finishing the content for 2013 and - as Izmar said in the Log forum - they're shifting all available time and resources to implementing inter-server kolo fights. From what I've seen, Izmar is pretty good about reviewing community complaints and suggestions, and she seems to bring them to the developers on a fairly consistent basis.
1 0
Score : 915

Disgustus is correct. The Zenith members cannot answer the questions. Izmar has sent a list of questions to Lichen (lead developer). We couldn't ask all the questions that were raised, but it will take a little time for Lichen to think about the answers. They need more than just a 'yes', 'no' or 'maybe' for an answer!

Once Izmar has Lichen's response, then the answers will be made available to everyone.

0 0
Score : 779

When will Ankama redesign Dofus to wide screen.
A good start would be the interface which results in more space for the chatbox and menu buttons.

0 0
Score : 1191

Long long time ago I played AA online (for about 4 years) and at that time Developers where eager to hear or read about issues/suggestions from Players and actually answered them on a daily basis.

It seem now that we should be happy to get past the moderators or Zenith?

For in-game "Development" questions a Ankama developer should be able to login on a forum and give his opinion or idea. This is why we are on a forum....

Zenith or Mod's can filter them out if necessary.

Here is a general "old" question a Dev should give his idea on within a minute or so!

* What's the future plan of the Kin's Relic

0 0

The game was a lot smaller back then and they didn't have the Zenith, many Moderators or an English CCM for much of the time Lichen was doing that.

0 0

A new month has come and still no news from the Zenith.

My questions remain unanswered.... again.

0 0
MarcuxJamie|2013-10-04 10:04:37
A new month has come and still no news from the Zenith.

My questions remain unanswered.... again.
You missed the deadline to submit your question or it didn't receive enough votes to be asked. The questions that were asked are answered on this topic.
0 0

Oh did not see that, thanks... seems interesting and more than happy to read the answers from Lichen.

Sorry to see that nobody from DV got their questions answered.

0 0
Respond to this thread