FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how to beat an ecaflip in pvp?

By SirTankenstein#3076 - SUBSCRIBER - April 24, 2015, 13:26:57

Hello guys, I am a level 180 omni foggernaut. And I'm wondering, or looking for a tactic you guys use for fighting an ecaflip? I have beat many classes, enu, cra, iop, sacrier, eni, osa, sram, etc. But I have never beat an ecaflip. I don't think they are "OP" just don't think I have the right strategy since I've seen many ecaflips fall to foggers at pvp. But even a level 158 ecaflip beat me yesterday, I have 4200 hp 300+ each stat, 300% dmg, 10% resist on all elements, and he had at least 2700 hp, and decent resist in all elements. And he won, mostly because they hit like trucks far range, and close range, they can heal and when you get them low they luck, and spells gg for me. I know fogger is an under played class on rosal, and if there are any ecaflips willing to spar with me and teach me a trick or two that would be awesome smile. Thanks in advance, and have a great day smile.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

Try making use of Breakwater.

0 0
Score : 1632

Breakwater only works when in cc range. And as a class with hardly any lock vs a very mobile class, it's easier said than done.

0 0
Score : 13462

Fog vs Eca is all about keeping better control over the map and controlling the eca's approach. Ideally you want them to be at the edge of your ambush range and struggling for Line of Sight, preferably along a diagonal so you can force them back with backwash each round.

Ecaflip is by far one of the toughest classes for a fog to beat in a 1v1 (sadida and feca are the only two I'd place higher from just class abilities)

Let them get too close, and your lifesaver will be useless (erosion) Keep them too far and they will consistently out damage you from range.

0 0
Score : 1632

Thank you nerd - tease ( Sinbad ). I'll take your advice and try better at map control smile.

0 0
Respond to this thread