FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

help please - chance foggernaut

By Separate#9853 - SUBSCRIBER - June 27, 2015, 07:24:29

So I want to build a chance foggernaut. I dont know what skills and characteristics to use and what to max / which to scroll. I also like to pvp so if like 70% chance and like 30% int is required then ill scroll towards that if necessary. I understand strength fogger is better in pvp but i want to try chance fogger.

0 0
Respond to this thread