FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

str/int fogger?

By dragonfablie#3028 - SUBSCRIBER - July 08, 2015, 16:08:14

what is stronger and more reliable on higher lvl ? i dont have equips yet to reach 8 ap for using 4 ap spell but i guess that will come later. what for equip need i wear for lvl 60 if i go int or str. i dont wanna go both str and int. just 1

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 13462

Both of these pure builds are viable at higher levels. Strength will hit harder, int will heal more.

As for gear, I wouldn't worry too much about lower level gear unless you plan on PvPing at lower levels. Most of the lower level content can be done with a "make-do" set, allowing you to move on from the lower levels without too much investment into gear at those levels.

There are a few pieces you might want to pick up as they can last a while, for instance, if you are just reaching level 60, a gelano (+1AP ring) could very well last you into the 150s depending on future gear choices.

If you are having trouble putting sets together, there are some nice community made tools that make it a little easier.

The Dofus Fashionista is a site where you can put in you level, class, and build, as well as any minimum stats desired, and it will recommend a set based on your requirements.

If you prefer to optimize it yourself though, there are sites for that too.

Dofus Book (French, though google translate is good enough to make it work) Allows you to pick out different pieces and see where it gets you in terms of stats and damage. It also has tools for picking the optimal weapon, and for researching items.

Dofus Planner is similar to Dofus Book. Though it is in English, it lacks a couple of the more advanced features of dofus book at the moment. The site is currently listed as in beta, but for basic set building, it works.

0 0
Score : 2753

thank you almighty fogger queen. what ur opinion between str and cha fogger?

0 0
Score : 13462

Chance hits harder, but the cast restrictions can make it difficult to hit as reliably.

0 0
Score : 2664

When foggers just came out I knew I wanted to go str/cha and take full advantage of their utility attacks-pushing, pulling, and periscope's state. I figured if I wanted to use those spells for their utility effects, I may as well be doing more damage in the process. However, I found myself not using them all too often.. and now, at endgame, my fogger is str/omni.

Like Sinbad said, both str and int are viable(any build is on fogger). The difference is that int has a stronger healing spell, while str gives you higher, and more reliable damage, due to range. Around 50-60 I'd advise using a Kwakwa set, to give you an idea of the damage output they have.. although the final earth spell isn't obtained until level 90.

0 0

kinda hard to make a decision because I like water spells, but i dont want to depend on my line spell because i can get out of position very quick. I also have problem with dopple especially enutrof, sram. they hit too hard and livesaver doesn't help much, and if i put my harpooner he will kill me too.. this class is soo fun I don't want to maybe hate it because I'm no good at this class haha XDD

0 0
Score : 2664

The sram dopple(monster) is tougher for a lot of classes though, so don't worry. tongue Try waiting out its invisibility and baiting it away from you with your turrets.
Just know that your harpooner will only hit you If.. you're in range or if the enemy is much more resistant to it than you are. The Harpooner summon prioritzes enemies and/or deals less damage to its allies. Therefore, if it has to choose between you and a dopple, it'll most likely go for the dopple.

0 0

Oh and i have more questions

when i hit strenght 200 i should put all points to vita after?

what does brakewater do? I dont get it and should i max it?

0 0
Score : 84

brake water when it is used on a character and turret next to them. someone use damage on the character in close combat damage (only attack from next to character) and the damage goes to turret instead biggrin it useful i think most in pvp, i guess not a prioritise spell

0 0
Respond to this thread