Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

buff

By fgytrfhf#3474 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 14, 2017, 12:42:53

Thiss class need damge buff.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 6177

Compelling argument. Only really true for the fire spells though.

0 0
Score : 13462

Considering the fixed range of 6, Surge is incredibly weak for a 4AP single target spell. Vapour is only marginally better being an AoE, but it is also short fixed range, and linear only. Pilfer is similarly laughable. The only reason I keep fire in my build is it is more efficient damage wise to build for tri than for str/cha. due to gear options. Fire spells could use a small numbers tweak.

0 0
Score : 6177

Exactly. Surge should hit harder than vapor due to being single target, and pilfer needs a buff since the class launched. But the other builds are generally fine damage wise.

0 0
Score : 657
Nerd-Tease|2017-05-14 17:04:38
Considering the fixed range of 6, Surge is incredibly weak for a 4AP single target spell. Vapour is only marginally better being an AoE, but it is also short fixed range, and linear only. Pilfer is similarly laughable. The only reason I keep fire in my build is it is more efficient damage wise to build for tri than for str/cha. due to gear options. Fire spells could use a small numbers tweak.
i agree wholeheartedly intelligence is more less useless on foggernaut right now the range and damage of surge and pilfer is laughable vapour is a very short melancholy tho decent in damage and critical chance id never use it over trident or ambush cause it has no secondary effect and forth can even do pushback,

Saying that i have played steamer/foggernaut since the magazine i think 2012 and i love the idea and playstyle of the class but i think it needs to have (1/3rd) of a revamp (looking at you fire spells shame)
0 0
Respond to this thread