FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eliotrope needs help with spells

By evil-eyes - SUBSCRIBER - March 06, 2015, 17:03:15

Haiii y'all!

I recently changed class from Eniripsa to Eliotrope and I'm kind of getting to know how to play them (for those wondering, I changed class 'cause I really like their way of playing and their background) the only thing is I don't know how to use some spells such as Distribution and how to be able to heal myself with Wakfu Ray, Insult and Therapy.

Anyway, I could really use some help with it, thanks!

PS: I've tried some tutorials on Youtube but I just don't seem to understand them very well!

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 42

Hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying your change to Eliotrope. laugh As for how the self healing spells work you must be in the portal state and then hit yourself with one of these spells. So for example you have two portals out already and then you walk through them and enter the portal state once you've done that you set up portals to hit yourself with the spells such as one portal in front of you and one portal behind you. The same goes for team mates in the portal state but you can just hit them directly. Distribution is the least useful spell in the Eliotropes arsenal in my opinion but it works like the Iop spell Poutch in the sense that it distributes damage in an AoE around the target. If the target is in the portal state then the AoE and damage distributed will be increased. I hope I helped and I hope you continue to enjoy your Eliotrope. ^^

0 0
Score : 1255

Yugo, I think you meant the Iop spell Poutch?

0 0

Ha ha, yeah thanks I've been taking a break for awhile I guess it's gotten to me. But I changed it, thanks again for pointing that out.

0 0
Score : 2065

About Distribution... I haven't found a way myself to use that efectively aside from use on my teamates so they can do the AOE share damage. I'd rather use those 2 AP to increase my burst damage, considering that Elios attacks are kind of situational and there's going to be turns that you won't be able to do any damage.

0 0
Score : 406
Plasma-Hex|2015-03-06 22:40:09
Hello!

I'm glad you're enjoying your change to Eliotrope. laugh As for how the self healing spells work you must be in the portal state and then hit yourself with one of these spells. So for example you have two portals out already and then you walk through them and enter the portal state once you've done that you set up portals to hit yourself with the spells such as one portal in front of you and one portal behind you. The same goes for team mates in the portal state but you can just hit them directly. Distribution is the least useful spell in the Eliotropes arsenal in my opinion but it works like the Iop spell Poutch in the sense that it distributes damage in an AoE around the target. If the target is in the portal state then the AoE and damage distributed will be increased. I hope I helped and I hope you continue to enjoy your Eliotrope. ^^
Hey!

I really enjoy being a Eliotrope!, Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, I managed to get my first heal! Hoo rah! And about that other spell, I already thought it was rather useless and now it's confirmed I guess! Haha!
0 0

Glad I could help. ^^ Happy healing!

0 0
Respond to this thread