FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eliotropes too strong?

By InkSix - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 16, 2015, 14:44:23

I've changed my Sram to a Eliotrope recently and I've been PvPing alot. So I figure out that is too difficult to most classes to beat an Eliotrope.
They are too slippery and mobile, specially when the map is too big and if it's not, they can still nuke you from distance while your team makes the front line.
Of course, they are too fragile, having almost no defensive spell, except from Stupor. But still, Odyssey can get them of alot sticky situations. It is impossible to lock them down.
MP shingaladingadongungeon is the way to go beat them. No MPs means no movement to set the portals either position yourself to attack through them, but not every class can do that.
Notice that Eliotrope is my class, so I'm not here crying a nerf because I've been losing to Eliotropes whenever I fight one. I'm here to give my thoughts about how I think this class doesn't actually fit the actual metagame.
And even for PVM, the mobility they give to their team is absurd. Mobility that monsters AIs are not used to.
I am happy with this class, I feel powerfull with it. But to be honest, I don't think it will take long untill they nerf something on it.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

Dofus is slowly evolving,becoming a more strategic game,the sort of game that you require to set a combo to do damage,like eliatrope,you need the 4 portals to actually do a big amount of damage,and even after you set them,they can be used against you.Its normal that eliatrope is "kinda strong" because is one of the classes that has already evolved,there are other that already had some kinda of "evolution" and became stronger,xelor is one of them..just wait some time..you will see things go back to usual.

0 0
Score : 4363

yes,slowly all classes will become stronger(the ones that are not already strong),and one more thing:

MP shingaladingadongungeon is the way to go beat them. No MPs means no movement to set the portals either position yourself to attack through them, but not every class can do that.

Not every class needs a way to counter elios,some can't some can,this is universal,you should not be able to counter every class with any class.
0 0
Score : 637

They are the most over powered class ankama has ever made in the last decade, at endgame pvp. They just set glyphs and then deactivate them so you cant use them against them. If you are up against an eca or iop plus eliotrope team on a medium or long range map and you don't have an eliotrope on your team, you're probably going to lose in the first 11 minutes. They absolutely nuke people from across the map, or the iop on their team does. It's insane and thoroughly not fun. The only way to beat them is if you can rush your entire team in the first two turns and close the distance so that the elitrope can't use it against you with all 4 glyphs. If you can catch and lock them and their team isn't endgame iops, you can generally kill them, if you're a part agi iop, which I am. That being said. . you need a smaller map to do that. Not only are the eliotropes massively unbalanced, but most of the kolossium maps are unbalanced for iops. But when you combine mostly long range maps, which most kolossium are, with eliotropes, it makes eliotropes extremely unbalanced.

0 0
Score : 2267

If the team is elio and an iop, the elio often wants to setup the portals so the iop can hit something. Knowing that much, it will create a weakness. Its like as with rogues, they need their bombs to be effective. Iop is elio's bomb. To render elio useless, you can either immobolize the elio himself or the iop. Making him twice as vulnerable.

0 0
Respond to this thread