FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Elio PvM Concerns... Please Help - Thanks

By Benja-might - SUBSCRIBER - February 18, 2016, 14:57:19

Ok, so I start my Elio and have been solo playing at the moment (I will be subbing my full team this weekend). I've watched a handful of videos on the Elio gameplay too, so I have a pretty good idea of how the spells work, but where I'm having difficulty is with PvM. Most of the videos I'm finding are either solo PvP (most common) or Kolo PvP... having a hard time finding videos of Elio's working with a team in PvM.

The reason I'm looking for help here, is because I'm worried about how often the portals 'backfire' in PvM? I know I can disable them for a turn, to give me a little more control... but I'm curious - do the portals end up working again a PvM team in high level dungeons (kind of like summon AI)? Do Elios typically try to avoid placing portals in dungeons, or keep it only to 2 portals for an entire match?

Any PvM Elios out there that can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm currently going Agility, but most of my spells appear to be fire so far... is Agility a good PvM build, or is Fire the better choice?

Thanks for your help,
Benjamight

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 1255

The thing about portals in pvm is you try to place them either just outside of the mp range of any of the mobs or you place them in such a way that your team can burst them down before they can use the portals.

0 0
Respond to this thread