FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

190ish Elio Spell/Gear Advice

By Benja-might - SUBSCRIBER - February 24, 2016, 14:51:33

I have to start this off by saying 'I am in love with the Elio class'! By far one of the most fun classes I've played in a long time! Great job Ankama. I've always enjoyed Dofus for it's "chess like" feel, and the Elio fits that setup with totally unique abilities that can really turn a match on it's head...lol.

Ok - so now for my questions:

I'm approaching level 190, and my xp'ing is going to slow way down (had x4 xp up til now), so I'm looking into some good 190 Agility PvM gear. I could go to wiki and answer that question pretty easy - but here's my real question... should I buy gear that keeps me pretty much pure Agility (current build), or should I go hybrid with something? I have a load of extra spell points right now, because I level'd the portal and agility spells... so I'm wondering if I should go at least slightly hybrid so I can use up more points.

Any Elio advice is greatly appreciated. This class is so much fun - thank you to everyone who kept suggesting it as my 5th team member class.

Happy Hunting,
Benjamight

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 4473

Do you plan to use it for mostly PvM, or just PvP?

0 0
Score : 12898

Only PvM... the closest I get to PvP is fighting Dopples.

0 0
Score : 4473

Then I'd go hybrid or omni tongue there's not much more advice I can give, since I just kolo 95% of the time on my elio xD (pure cha)

0 0
Score : 640

Hey!

My advice would be to go Int/Agi (agility for the mobility and int for the massive damage with parasite.)
Nevertheless I believe the Int build has the strongest spell (parasite) in the eliotrope class coupled with Ridicule, the damage potential is insane.

The set i'm currently trying to gear my elio in (once I sub and level her to endgame) is gonna be this:
Click here

It would also allow you to become much more versatile in battle as you have high lock/dodge with ridiculously high damage output so you could potentially be a secondary iop for your team as well as healing them from afar with the healing spell.

I'm unsure how strength compares to the int/cha/agi builds as the spells were tweaked so they're more inline with the other spells in the class however Cha is good due to the non LoS spells and decent range.

Hope this helps! smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread