FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lore: Why is the Eliatrope class named with an "O"?

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 24, 2016, 17:15:52

Well, I just discovered that when wearing the Eliotrope class hat, all letter "A" in the chat, turns to letter "O". Maybe when they first appear, someone ask them what class are they are and they answered while wearing their class hat. biggrinbiggrintongue 

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 127

Haha, there's a massive backstory about how they're different to Eliatropes but I don't know too much about it

0 0
Score : 6096

Summing up: eliAtropes are basically aliens that travelled through the krosmoz, built zaaps and eventually vanished. They are mostly banished withing the eliacube, IIRC, with Yugo being the only eliatrope alive and out.

EliOtropes are shadows of Yugo, created by mistake through time and space when he wielded the power of the 6 primordial dofus. It's better explained in the wakfu movie.

1 0
Score : 25861

I thought zaaps were built by the god Xelor (not sure about that though).
The real eliatrope childrens are refugee in Emrub dimension in order to hide from the Mechasme..
I think Yugo used the 6 Eliatrope Dofus since the 6 Promordial Dofus are inside Ogrest's belly.

0 0
Score : 6096

Nope, by eliatropes.
Pretty much.
No, since for that to be true, him, Adamai and Grougaloragran would need to be in their eggs. Remember, he is part of them. However, the fight was against ogrest, so...he probably stole them?

0 0
Score : 25861

The Eliatrope eggs still exist even when the prime eliatrope twins are still alive. The twins' spirit only return inside the egg when they die, but it does not mean the egg is gone when the twins are alive. And Yugo cannot steal the primordial dofus inside ogrest's belly and if you watch the ogrest fight, you will see otomai turn to a bird and go inside ogrest belly in order to confront ogrest's original form inside (along with the primordial dofus).

This is what Eliatrope dofus looks like and as you can see, they don't look like the primordial dofus and all six are there even when Yugo is alive.

0 0
Respond to this thread