FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Endgame PvM - agi/cha or agi/int

By Benja-might - SUBSCRIBER - January 06, 2017, 19:18:33

Quick question - for endgame PvM, is the Elio more effective as an agi/cha build or agi/int? He's currently level 191 and pure agility with scrolled stats... now that I'm getting to nice hybrid gear, I'm torn on which way to go.

Thanks for the advice,
Benjamight

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1416

My elio is still pure agi at 200. And I love i for both pvp and pvm. This is my opnion about the elements:
Str: lacks dmg
Cha: nice range on 1 spell. Low dmg though. Other 2 spells are cc.
Int: high ap cost not worth the dmg.
Agi: low ap cost. High dmg. Medium and cc dmg.

Also agi provides lock and dodge wich is nice for elio.

If you really want to go hybrid i would suggest agi/int.

0 0
Score : 6096

Str hasn't lacked damage since snub got buffed, range arguments don't really matter when you have portals (plus the only other spell with big range in the class is in the fire build), fire's damage IS worth it through portals (I hit 1600+ with parasite a while ago, without the poison) and it has the best ranged spell, and air is nice, but you're underselling the other build, especially now that air was nerfed.

Str agi has utility and map manipulation, cha agi has tools for close combat and uses the portals more easily, and agi int has the greatest damage potential. So it really depends on how you use it.

0 0
Score : 1416

Yes i forgot the bullying nerf. But then again. If you go pure int or pure agi you deal more dmg than int/agi since you can easier obtain way more stats when you go pure. Thats why im pure agi instead of agi/int...

0 0
Score : 6096

Then again, you get vulnerable to high resistances in a single element. Plus, there's no real stat loss if you equip an agi/int set and level your stats as pure agi. You'd still end up with 1100+ on your main stat, and 600+ on the secondary, since 90% of the lvl 100+ sets have 2 elements. And finally, the damage loss is small compared to the utility you get. Damage is nice, but versatility is better, IMO.

0 0
Score : 4435

Cha can hit through walls, and one of its 3 AP spells (Lightning Fist) has almost the same base damage as Audacious cool

Affliction's damage is poop, but it has great range and a nice secondary effect.

But yeah, most Elios are pure agi

0 0
Respond to this thread