FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Skillful

By YungApprentice4 - SUBSCRIBER - February 24, 2017, 20:28:32

Heya since there is no reason asking on why they make such stuff to begin with, how do u play against a elio? They can create portals through portals disabled portals on their side, heal, push themselves out even if their locked and other "skillful" spells.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 79

Luck I guess

0 0
Score : 1802

Use cawwot to screw with there potals, hit em hard and hit em fast. If you're a close combat fighter get in there face, lock em, the less they move the better. Each class is going to approach it differently, as a sram I turn invisible and summon stuff to restrict there movement causeing em to use more AP then they have to but once I get in attacking range is usually game over. Play to the strengths of your class, if you have mp/ap steal, use it, most elios succeed because there allowed to run free, take away there options, skele, archee, cawwot, use threats they can't ignore. If a summon is in there way or a cawwot was summoned on one of there portals thats AP they have to use to create more portals and position themsleves taking away from there damage per turn and giving you time to close in. Once there portal chain has been compromised they have suppringly few options of dealing with threats who are right on top of em because so much of an elios threat comes from there portals. Their spells have a very short ranges (on average) too and some effects are only active if they or there target is in the portal state. Know these things going forward and plan accordingly.

Source: Youtube; 1v1/3v3; Kolo(spectate); Dofus' class encyclopedia

0 0
Score : 577

be a damage cra and fight *skill* with *skill* aka blast them with 3ap Tormenting Arrow for 1600 each and walk up and strange wand for about the same damage and you win #skill

1 0
Respond to this thread