FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do portals work tho

By capcapcaplar - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 18, 2017, 21:33:16

I can't get how portals work when they are in equal distance to the targeted one. I heard it is clockwise but how? Like where does the clock start lol. Any1 knows a guide on it?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 19

Look at the portal, and draw an imaginary line to 12 o'clock. Then move clockwise and the first portal it hits will be the next portal.

1 0
Score : 618

Yeah that's what I heard but check this. Shouldn't it go to the one in circle?
I am now level 200 but still don't know this so I don't usually put portals at the same distance lol D:

0 0
Score : 397

Well, Elio for begginers are pertty much hardest class to play but it's fun to play and very strong after 150lv. First: You have to remember to actually count grind on floor between you portal and enemy to know where to stand without wasting MP to correct it, after playing week or so you will do it mostly automaticaly. Second, your spell casted by portals are working with 12 o'clock rule. If portal is on X grid and you stay on 1am o'clock, you spell will be casted on same distance between you and you portal which spell come from. To do it you have to put at least 2 working portals. Mechanics is harder if fight goes on and you have to manage those portals.

It seems to be really hard for newbies but trust me it's hella fun!

1 0
Score : 124

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1560-eliotrope/2151261-tutoriel-redirection-portails-eliotrope
I hope this helps

0 0
Score : 19

capcapcaplar|2018-01-09 23:57:26
Yeah that's what I heard but check this. Shouldn't it go to the one in circle?
I am now level 200 but still don't know this so I don't usually put portals at the same distance lol D:

Sorry for the slow reply - yeah that's honestly a weird situation! I would look at the link ptdetto1 posted (https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1560-eliotrope/2151261-tutoriel-redirection-portails-eliotrope), the analysis of how portals work really surprised me. In your case portals 3 and 2 form an acute angle to portal 4, therefore you go clockwise within the "triangle" drawn by the three portals. 
0 0
Respond to this thread