By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus 1.29 Wiki

By Alador- - SUBSCRIBER - November 03, 2016, 00:41:33

Hi guys! I've been working on a 1.29 wiki since last week, and I think I'm about ready to release it. There are a handful of missing templates still, and quite a few broken/missing pages, but a large majority of the content is there and rolled back to the appropriate time period.

If anyone has any issues with it please let me know and I'll do my best to get them fixed! smile

Click here

8 0
Reactions 29
Score : 85

Your work is highly appreciated. I will check it out. What is next? 1.29 set creator? happy 

0 0
Score : 7820

Thats some awesome effort.

Just wanna mention the Feca spell section is using some super large spell icons making it a bit tricky to navigate

0 0
Score : 37

Great, thanks.
Was using the PT-BR wiki, because it is 90% from the 1.29 and only a few pages are updated, but this one is perfect, thanks biggrin 

0 0
Score : 3668
migle-x|2016-11-26 20:23:17
Great, thanks.
Was using the PT-BR wiki, because it is 90% from the 1.29 and only a few pages are updated, but this one is perfect, thanks biggrin

As some from the PT-BR community, I don't know if I find this useful or just sad XD
0 0
Score : 16

I'm a noob to editing etc and I was wondering if you could add this to the treechnid/soft oak page it's the map, but I don't know how it works xD Thanks!

Click here

0 0

Was using this everyday,but it is showing account suspended now.
What happened?

0 0
Score : 333

Same here. I'm at a loss. :[

0 0
Score : 21

So sad! Please come back, I miss you, 129dofus!!!

0 0

If the problem is with the payment, no worries man, I can help and many people would help too. Give us a message please!

0 0
Score : 4
migle-x|2016-12-11 00:02:48
If the problem is with the payment, no worries man, I can help and many people would help too. Give us a message please!

Agreed

Just a quick tip for those who need some old 1.29 info. If you go on regular wiki dofus.wikia.com. Just find the page u need and then under edit choose history and set date to 2009 and you should get info you need wink
It's just a workaround but might help with some info wink 
0 0
Score : 191

Sorry about the previous downtime all! I don't really monitor the official forums much and forgot to update everyone here. The server down times were related to forgetting to set up auto-pay over Christmas (new host, whoops!), and a database issue at the beginning of January brought it down once more.

It's been stable now for a month, but if anyone has any issues you can contact me on Discord: @Kyrros#9589.

In regards to getting missing pages please see the guide I've written on the wiki: Export/Import Guide

0 0
Score : 357

Thanks for the great work. It looks neat. I have only one question. What about the 1.29 wiki forum?

0 0
Score : 133

The site is down again

1 -1
Score : 86

This account has been suspended!

0 0
Score : 2

129dofus.com is back online laugh 

0 0
Score : 59

And it's down again.

0 0
Score : 338

The website is suspended again :/

0 0
Score : 21

too bad. 129dofus.com is down again... sad

0 0
Score : 120

I can take over if you are unable to.

Ling-Ling on Henual or https://discord.gg/sbjX6s

0 0
Score : 1188

Glad to assist also.  I'm using the regular wiki and having to click "history" to see information.  Would be nice to have a current 1.29 version.

1 0
Respond to this thread