By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus 1.29 Wiki

By Alador- - SUBSCRIBER - November 03, 2016, 00:41:33
Reactions 29
Score : 469

RMT|2018-08-25 03:22:56
Glad to assist also.  I'm using the regular wiki and having to click "history" to see information.  Would be nice to have a current 1.29 version.

Even sweeter since you know this better laugh

0 0
Score : 28

wiki is not working for few weeks

1 0
Score : 1191

It is working once again (for now).  I've been actively making a few edits over the last few days, but it really needs some mass love.

0 0
Score : 5

Hey! Am i the only one forr who 129dofus. com doesnt work? shows: A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.  sad  Maybe there are other good options out there?

0 0
Score : 71

unfortunatly no, and yes, you're right, theres a software bug, id like it to be solved asap cu this is the only reliable info source out there

1 0

The only suggestion I have is to go to the "regular" wiki.  When you find the page you want, click the edit drop down and choose "history".  Find the last entry from 2009 and you'll see what it was back then.  I tend to bookmark those pages so I can find them later. 

For example, this would be the tailor recipes from back then:
https://dofuswiki.fandom.com/wiki/Tailor/Recipes?oldid=250091

0 0
Score : 469

RMT|2019-02-26 13:27:42
The only suggestion I have is to go to the "regular" wiki.  When you find the page you want, click the edit drop down and choose "history".  Find the last entry from 2009 and you'll see what it was back then.  I tend to bookmark those pages so I can find them later. 

For example, this would be the tailor recipes from back then:
https://dofuswiki.fandom.com/wiki/Tailor/Recipes?oldid=250091

We can also use/update one of Gravestorm's projects:

It's under development and contributions are highly appreciated.
0 0
Score : 71

well yeah, it would be cool, its abandoned in a long as time tho

0 0

I'd be interested in taking ownership of 129dofus.com.  I've tried to reach out to him via ankamabox, but it's set to private.  the "whois" on the domain is also private.  I can't find him on Imps.  No response on discord.  If anybody knows how to contact him, please let me know.

Worst case, I'll start a new project/wiki but I would need to import the old wiki in otherwise I don't think we'd have enough contributors to get it launched properly.

1 0
Respond to this thread