FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eratz - Any English Guilds?

By ILoveManyThings - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 02, 2016, 20:11:15

Anyone know by any chance? Would be appreciated.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 853

Intercontinental is an active one! smile just PM Meteonykaa/Eefetou/Paroa/Cafatt/Novokaina/Indifferent or anyone who you see with the guild above their name! We do occasional loot hunts (for example jellies for gelanos) and dungeons, the chat is active and helpful at all times of the day as we have both European and American players.

0 0
Score : 87

Tartarus - level 15 currently
very active
/w Ruthven if interested in joining

0 0
Score : 76

Hi.Who can add me to guild my name Hipis-Polak cra 100 lvl.Write pm me

0 0
Score : 246
eefetou|2016-11-02 21:35:29
Intercontinental is an active one! smile just PM Meteonykaa/Eefetou/Paroa/Cafatt/Novokaina/Indifferent or anyone who you see with the guild above their name! We do occasional loot hunts (for example jellies for gelanos) and dungeons, the chat is active and helpful at all times of the day as we have both European and American players.
is this guild still active? If so id like to join.
0 0
Score : 359
feeneyboii|2017-01-05 11:22:44
eefetou|2016-11-02 21:35:29
is this guild still active? If so id like to join.
Josh , you traitor! XD jk
0 0
Respond to this thread