Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English guild

By RMT - SUBSCRIBER - July 28, 2018, 03:13:58

Can Delete.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1

Hey, i just started playing on 1.29 on the server Eratz. I currently have 2 chars lvl 35, im not well established yet but hit me up if u wanna play, my ing is Srife.

0 0
Score : 1278

It was awesome meeting you man.  Enjoyed playing.  I was able to find an English guild named "English Empire".  If anybody else is interested, come on in!

0 0
Score : 86

RMT|2018-08-05 13:18:52
It was awesome meeting you man.  Enjoyed playing.  I was able to find an English guild named "English Empire".  If anybody else is interested, come on in!

What is your name in game? 
0 0

Cadderly

0 0
Score : 121

We own the most hardcore guild on Henual, Second server choice. Most of us heritage from Rushu and Rosal, but we're international and very active (16 PEOPLE online right now). I'm youbutsu Cadderly, nice to see you again!

Regards,

Under The Edge

2 0

Good to see you Youbutsu.  I've seen you around the virtual dofus world (here and Imps) for many many years.  I believe you led "Blank"?  I remember that guild from Rushu way back when.  I can picture the logo in my mind.  A blank white circle. 

Looks like I picked the wrong server!

2 0
Score : 663

RMT|2018-08-25 03:21:38

Good to see you Youbutsu.  I've seen you around the virtual dofus world (here and Imps) for many many years.  I believe you led "Blank"?  I remember that guild from Rushu way back when.  I can picture the logo in my mind.  A blank white circle. 

Looks like I picked the wrong server!

Likewise. You're one of "those" players. Always respected your inputs and valuable thoughts (mostly from imps). I would've snatched you to Blank right away if I had the chance back then.
Yes, Blank is my biggest achievement on Dofus. Credits should go to everyone who ever was a part of it, but I'm glad I was the one who came up with the guild. Many of them joined up on Henual where we've actually found over 60 kickass individuals to play with. From Solar too x). People don't realize how active we actually are. We beat a majority of the guilds on Echo now.

Try and revive your guild mate. If you don't succeed; come Henual and we'll boost you up to the same level/equips as you have on Eratz.
0 0
Score : -11

ErATZ Bots

In the scroll Market(-36,-56 ).The robot is standing there all the time.
ID:
Joey-Star
Meneur-redmoon 
Sadi-parcho 
Jvbezeecca 
Comunidad 
La-semillua

They are the same person.
They should sanction their robots that disrupt the market

0 -1
Score : 228

i dont know what server im actually playing on, both the servers are marked as UNKNOWN for me, but i cant find a single english person here :/

1 0

Yeah, that's a nuisance.  My understanding is the "first" server in the list is Eratz.  The 2nd is Henual.  We're Eratz.

0 0
Score : 4

Hey im playing on eratz. I have 8 man team 130-160 lvl chars. Ive played dofus almost from day 1 and started at 1.29 when they opened them. I was wondering is there any active eratz english guilds out there? smile

kema.

0 0
Score : 14

There are multiple english guilds on eratz. The problem with them is that they don't really have active players. There's a handful of english speaking people spread thinly around multiple guilds. There's an eratz discord if you want more info.

0 0
Score : 4

May I join you?
I used to play on Shika a long time ago, also don't like the new Dofus, but I am quite enjoying 1.29 again.

0 0
Respond to this thread