FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New guild on eratz "Inmates"

By Vihataa - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 16, 2019, 22:43:24

Hey,
We decided to create an english guild on eratz, since its really hard to communicate with french and spanish people.
Inmates is for everyone who speak english, there aren't any restrictions.
If you want to join and enjoy pm Nishka/Banicja.

See you in gamesmile

22 people in the guild and 21 lvl already, don't be shy and join!biggrin

2 0
Reactions 11
Score : 1314

I'd like to check it out.  I've isolated myself because I'm currently on a mission to level all the "main" professions to 100 (Tailor, Shoe, Jeweller).  I feel that having an English speaking craftsman available will help the English speaking community immensely.  I've done all the professions in version 1.x before, so I know the effort it takes.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Anyway, all that to say, I likely won't be doing a lot of dungeon runs and such with guildmates, but I'm happy to socialize in the guild and help out when I can.  /w Cadderly

2 0
Score : 45

32 memberssmile we are growing in strength!

2 0
Score : 664

Awesome to hear guys, we've waited a long time for you on Henual! Gather the international force and dominate the server!

1 0
Score : 16

Hey guys, cant seem to get u online, could u pm me? ign = First-Crusader. Would be interested in joining your guild ^^

1 0

I'll be on the lookout for you, though I'm not sure if I have recruit rights (I'll check).  The guild is pretty quiet in US Timezone.  Most players seem to be in Poland.

1 0
Score : 664

If you are interested, we can modify our discord to fit you guys as well. I know RMT pretty well through history.

1 0
Score : 45

@RMT I got a lil break due to exams, see you again after weekendsmile

1 0
Score : 4

Is this guild still up? smile

-kema

0 0
Score : 6

If i had to gues then no biggrin If you are looking for guild on eratz i sugest you check out Cadderlys guild " Anglais InglesEnglish " . Its the most active english guild on eratz right now i think. If you are interested PM eather Jeckyll ( character im mostly online with ^^ )

0 0
Score : 4

Aight!

0 0

Cadderly here (RMT).  I created "Anglish Ingles English" (AIE!) for myself and a friend or two, but surprisingly it has grown.  After having joined 3 other English guilds where the leader stops playing or people just stop logging, I determined to just do my thing.  Given that, I haven't tried to recruit, but have always welcomed anybody who cared to join.  They can come and go as they please, at least I will always have a guild!

You are most welcome to jump in.  A few  names to look for "Cadderly" "Ikarushka" "Elderwiss" "Duderangeone" "Dubbz"

0 0
Respond to this thread