FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

There's a new 1.29 wiki in town

By RMT - SUBSCRIBER - April 04, 2019, 23:52:03

Just like the title says, there's a new wiki in town.  My buddy, "Ikarushka", and I have copied in 570 pages, images, templates, etc... over the course of a week and change. 

I must say, it has come together nicely!  But there's plenty more work to do. 

Recipes are there (need reviewed by level 100s), dungeons are there, bosses are there, tree locations, ore/mine locations, plant locations, most of the main stuff you may seek out.

We'll continue to progress over time, so feel free to bookmark!

here is the link:
https://129dofus.fandom.com/wiki/129Dofus_Wiki

3 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2355

Awesome stuff, keep up the good work smile

3 0
Score : 1265

Thank you sir.  If you have any feedback or need some articles imported, let me know.

740 articles and growing daily!

913 articles.  If you have found it useful already, let us know. smile

1,428 articles now ohmy  Very usable!  Come check it out.

Thank you Gravestorm for tremendous help.

I'm personally working on getting all equipment in (that can be crafted).  I've got all belts/shoe done.  Now working on tailor and jeweller.  After that, weapons.  Should be in super good shape within a month.

I've uploaded all gear I could find except lottery items (no pictures though).  That includes all hats, cloaks, backpacks, rings, amulets, boots, belts.  All swords uploaded as well and I'm working through other weapon types. There are now over 2,000 articles. Gravestorm is working on a search tool to find gear by stats, effects, etc... which will super helpful.  More on that to come.

2,865 articles now.  around 800-1000 views per day ohmy

1 0
Score : 31

This will be amazingly useful now that there's a new 1.29 server coming.
Thank you for your hard work! See you on Nabur! wub

2 0
Score : 165

I have a question: will our characters transfer to Nabur from the current two 1.29 servers? or we will start over?

1 0
Score : 31

its a brand new server, so everybody will have to start over

0 0
Score : 1265

Start over.

0 0
Respond to this thread