FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Under the Edge - Eratz Branch (English guild!)

By RMT - SUBSCRIBER - April 26, 2019, 13:52:20

In cooperation and support with Youbutsu and the Under the Edge team on Henual, we have created Under the Edge on Eratz!

It's a haven of rest for English speakers on Eratz and is the only active English guild that I'm aware of at this time (Apologies if I'm incorrect).

My goals for the guild are:

1. Create an English driven guild and community on Eratz
  2. Level professions so that guild mates have access to English speaking professionals
  3. Have communication with our sister guild on Henual for camaraderie and advisement
  4. Keep it loose and have fun

Some of the benefits we currently offer:
  • Crafters! 
    • Level 100 Jeweller(s) - CHECK!
    • Level 100 Tailor(s) - CHECK!
    • Level 100 Shoemaker(s) - CHECK!
    • Level 100 Other professionals- CHECK!  Many professionals are currently in progress with the goal of being available for crafting
  • Experience!
    • So many players in the guild are experienced players that are happy to help with advice and action
  • Communication!
    • We share the Discord channel with our sister guild from Henual.  It's an active community of current and former Dofus 1.29 players.
  • Wiki Sysops!
    • My buddy, Ikarushka, and I created the 1.29 dedicated English wiki and are committed to building it out.  You will have a direct line to the sysops of it to help you add articles or make updates

If interested, feel free to post or locate one of the members.  You can also find me on Discord as "Cadderly".

Thanks!

-Cadd

p.s. wiki plug : https://129dofus.fandom.com/wiki/129Dofus_Wiki
p.s.s discord link: https://discord.gg/5PSasY2
3 0
Reactions 17
Score : 664

JOIN!

2 0
Score : 189

hi im looking for a guild is this one still alive?

1 0
Score : 1299

Very much so!  What's your in game name?  Some folks you can look out for "Kotone" "Cruendo" "Cadderly".  I'll list some more when I'm in game smile

0 0
Score : 484

I may have to try 1.29 again now. Hopefully if i do i'll be able to get groups for things since i solo account on 1.29. 

1 0

If you do, seek us out smile

0 0

My ig name on dofus 1.29  is Dronken or klevertjeniek . Barely started playing because didnt have much motivation but might change x)

1 0
Score : 39

Sounds good, just let me know. 

0 0

Maybe you guys should make like a discord would be a bit easier with inviting and such x)

0 0
Score : 6
https://discordapp.com/channels/404709719673143306/513642407548420116
This is the discord chanel where you can reach us
0 0

Not a valid invite. you have to press on the name of the channel and press "invite people" 

0 0
Score : 1648

Id like to join, Ive just started on 1.29, playing on eratz? (both say unknown, the first one anyway.) Cra called Arrow-TDP

0 0

Added the discord link to the main post.

Piggypiee - probably easiest to join the discord and arrange an invite if you can.  Glad to invite you!

0 0
Score : 261

Would like to join too, but Im unsure which server I am on. Both spaces were blank or had said something like unknown. Do you need to be online for me to add you to my friends list? Can't get it to work. 1.29 was so long ago that I've forgotten. 

0 0

It's annoying isn't it?  The first blank server is Eratz.  If you picked the 2nd server, you're on Henual.  

Here's a thread about the server name "fix": https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/1119-1-29-eratz-henual/330194-server-select-name-fix

I think the easiest way to get in touch with us is the discord link in the original post.  Happy to have you.

0 0
Score : 156

Hey is your guild still active? 
Also is eratz still full of teams in the arena?

0 0

Most of the guild left for new servers, but there are a handful of us sticking around Eratz.  Mostly European player timezones.  Last night (US time), about 5-6 of us online.

0 0
Respond to this thread