FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update on the Future of DOFUS Retro

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 11, 2019, 17:00:00
Reactions 36
Score : 707

Hey I have a question about the updater, since soon there won't be an updater no more only the ankama launcher, will it be eventually possible to minimize the ankama launcher to the taskbar instead of having it open all the time?

0 0
Score : 465

If you right-click on the system tray icon, and access the settings page from there, there is actually a significant amount of customization available. Alternatively, you can just download the zipped version of the game, and not bother with the launcher at all.

0 0
Score : 593
Why there's frigo mats? xD
0 0

It was in development for a long time. There are far more inaccessible items than just those, including colour/name changing potions, things that were removed, and things that were never added.

1 0
Score : 104

illshouyu|2019-10-12 05:20:56
Pray tell how the Remastered project has anything to do with client performance.

It uses more efficient flash version and increases the fps (cap?) from 20 fps to 40 fps.
0 0

Increasing the framerate has nothing to do with performance, and the more recent flash projectors are not significantly better. They're slightly better on startup, but get noticeably more laggy when you have them running for several hours.

0 0
Score : 22

i hope you consider to make a 1.30 monoaccount server?

1 0
Score : 75

version 1.30 is very slowly for a 1.29 . Version 1.29 had less lag than 1.30. A good change would be adding a slots on the server and adding Anti-lag in battles or even Bestiar to check the drop from a given mob. Make do something with lag because even while running on maps cuts the game. I played in this game 10 years ago and server was better that now . Poland waiting

0 0
Score : 868

WE WANT OTO MUSTAM SERVER 1,29 PLEASE GIVE IT TO US.
2.0 OTO MUSTAM IS SCREWD WITH THE CHANGES THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ALOT OF QUESTING AND STUFF LIKE THAT TO IMPROVE, SO IT HAS LOST THE TRUE CALL OF OTO MUSTAM, WHICH IS THE REAL BONTA VS BRAK , FAST LOST FAST GAIN.

1 0
Score : 2499

Having fun so far, tons of nostalgia! I was Enzyte on Rosal, now Suhuy on Algathe! Sac this time around, though this is one of my favorite patches for class design, so many are fun to play!

I'm a fan of the dofus remastered mod and glad to see it being officially implemented!  having a better framerate and the improved sound effects are great features that I think just add to the experience. 

1 0
Score : 1

Thanks Ankama for understand what's is important for players. I have Question about game. currently game french english espaniol. So @Ankama please tell me do u can translate game to Polish?

0 0
Respond to this thread