FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English guild recruiting on Bilby!

By wazzupp - SUBSCRIBER - October 20, 2019, 15:41:53

G'day people, 

we, a group of friends, have just founded the guild "Crusade" on Bilby, we'd love for many of you to join, no matter who you are, the only thing we ask it that guild chat stays exclusively in english. Meet other english speakers and group up for dungeons or farm runs, trade with people you can actually understand or just exchange some banter!

If you're interested in joining, message the guild leader

-> Lacryl

or one of the other founding Members:

Nova-kgin, Ayme or Anne

or really anyone else in the guild, like:

great-grables, Shovel or slappis

If you can't get ahold of anyone you are more than welcome to join our discord server at 

https://discord.gg/36qEvre

and post there, which gives us a way to contact you. 

we'd love to have you, see you ingame!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 134

None of you are online at the moment, but I will try to reach out later today happy IGN: great-grables

0 0
Score : 48

we're still around too, if you see any members online, shoot them a message, everyone should be able to invite you!

0 0
Score : -10

Tried to contact in-game and via discord. Looks like my timezone (GMT+10) doesn't match any of yours?

0 0
Score : 67

Yo dudes,old time veteran player here.Just wondering how's the retro player base,and how far along is the progression at this stage?

0 0
Score : -10

Out of the crunch phase but still in the young server phase. The highest player I have personally seen was a 138, the average level is somewhere around the 50 mark across players. low-level gear is dirt cheap, gear over lvl 80 is ungodly expensive. No proper pet market stock and since there are some issues in place regarding prep for the server merging with another one it is not currently possible to own property (Guild house, Guild Paddock) so there are no proper breeding programs in the works till this is sorted. Merchant mode is still disabled although they may bring those features online for "marketplace" maps as soon as the Dofus Remastered patch goes live.

0 0
Respond to this thread