FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Retro letter of complaint

By VictorHM - SUBSCRIBER - November 14, 2019, 16:22:58
excl Dofus RETRO letter of complaints;
  • Too many bots (multi-accounting, farming, kama-sellers, PM spam);
  • The bots have a monopoly over markets;
  • Economy too competitive, Impossible for single-account to survive in this economic climate;
  • The game itself doesn't encourage low levels;
  • Leveling a profession isn't worth it for not multi-account;
  • Higher level professionals make it impossible for low levels to succeed (e.g. Miner & Lumberjack)
  • Language Barrieré English - French players.

Truly yours,

The fans!
1 -4
Reactions 10
Score : 31

#5 its always worth to lvl a proffession, u dont need multi for it to be worth.

3 0
Score : -1

You do find it worth your time and effort?
Let me then rephrase it, it's unfair for bots to be leveling professions and dominate a market. Look at baker and farmer it costs more to make bread than to buy bread.
Take miner for example, you see bots standing all day in spots to take even the smallest amount of iron and so making it near impossible for someone to collect and level up.

0 -1
Score : 1012

VictorHM|2019-11-14 19:39:51
You do find it worth your time and effort?
Let me then rephrase it, it's unfair for bots to be leveling professions and dominate a market. Look at baker and farmer it costs more to make bread than to buy bread.
Take miner for example, you see bots standing all day in spots to take even the smallest amount of iron and so making it near impossible for someone to collect and level up.

Completely false. I have been mining to Algathe casually to level 60 with no issues whatsoever. Occasional crowding in a mine but it has been extremely profitable and consistent.
0 0
Score : 50

Please be aware that much of the multi-accounts are NO bots, and in my opinion the multi-accounts are not the problem, but the bots are, indeed.
The profession-farm-bots are not THAT big problem on Dropiks, but the Combat-Farm- and Kama-Seller-Bots are getting more and more terrible.

Your opinion (except the multi-accounts) shows almost the same problems that I mentioned 6 weeks ago right here: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/335731-3-suggestions-1-29-servers

I fear, that you will receive als "much" awareness from Ankama as I received: 0 reaction.

0 0
Score : 492

I just want the bot problem sorted.

I play games for the challenges that are set within the rules of the game. Botting is not intended, nor condoned, and yet is being allowed through inaction. The other challenges I am okay with.

0 0
Score : 25914

It is more possible to achieve world peace that to eradicate bot. LOL

2 -1
Score : 93

The bot problem is just ridiculous in 2019, clearly they made dofus retro was made to make fun of normal n0n botting people

1 0
Score : -1

Does anyone remember the old days of dofus?
When people actually recruited for hunts and dungeon? When people did  quests?
When guilds were active...

Now its more like a single player game instead of a MMORPG, only the o in this acronym is true the rest is not really a thing anymore.

1 -1
Score : 99

Ye miss the og days. I'm also on a server that apparently has 0 english speakers besides myself on Nabur,but to be honest i never played Dofus for the social interactions,but because i loved turn based combat and the hardcore grind,but to each their own of course.

https://imgur.com/BYF2PDZ
The sheer amount of these bots at these two spots where farmers gather wheat/oats is insane,it ruins my client performance as well..At any time there will be 20+ bots running through this area.

0 0
Score : 25914

VictorHM|2019-11-27 14:41:59
Does anyone remember the old days of dofus?
When people actually recruited for hunts and dungeon? When people did  quests?
When guilds were active...

Now its more like a single player game instead of a MMORPG, only the o in this acronym is true the rest is not really a thing anymore.

The good old days of dofus are days when contents are easy-medium in difficulty. Those are the days when players can beat contents with minimal-average gear sets and players do not need to have precision strategy in order to win. Teaming up is a stressfree experience. Everyone are enjoying fighting together against manageable mobs.

You do know that it is impossible to go back to those days. The best you can do nowadays is start fresh on a newly opened server wherein all other players will be playing easy-medium content for a while. It will have that sense of stressfree experience.... until everyone starts hitting the casual ceiling and start doing the hard difficulty contents. (I know there are some players who enjoy and manage hard contents but there are only a small minority compared to casual players IMO).
0 0
Respond to this thread