FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transfer char to other server

By iDaKinG - SUBSCRIBER - November 19, 2019, 22:50:45

Since my server exists of 90% french people, I would like to know if I can transfer my character to another server. The game is less joyable to play without communication with other people. I used to play on Rushu back in the days where almost all players spoke english..  

Ankama do something please.

Edit: if there are any english speaking players in Arty -> Add me please (Averace).

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3694

They'll probably merge some of the retro servers eventually especially the 4 with recommended population. Arty is one of the high populated ones and well I guess you'll probably have to wait for a merge if they decide to merge arty with other servers, create a new character from scratch on a server like Algathe, or ride it out and create and recruit the english guild as much as you can. There is a chance that it might not be merged with other retro servers if it is already stable in population. For example, Agride on current Dofus.  

0 0
Score : 60

I chose a high populated server on purpose expecting a lot of people (english since it's an international server), but also that ain't true.. Isn't there a transfer possible, like back in the days?

0 0
Score : 277

Theres no transfer possible at this moment. Algathe is the main server where english people play on. Consider starting over there. I'll help you get settled smile
ign:, blimp

0 0

@to-die-for appreciate your offer! As you may be able to get me some good items, I however, got a 3 month subscription with a pink dragoone.. And I know from the old days that the pink dragoone is quite expensive. I send a support ticket to Ankama and hopefully they can mean something for me.

I still can't figure out why they call servers which have over 90% french players, international server. And I persuaded my brother to join me.. so now I feel guilty as he is in the same situation.

0 0

Anyone knows how many days it takes for ankama to respond to a ticket?

0 0
Respond to this thread