FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

The Retro servers are merging!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 04, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Over in DOFUS Retro land, you've had a whopping 11 servers to get your daily nostalgia fix over the last few weeks. Always aiming to make the game experience more convenient and enjoyable, we decided to merge 9 of these servers. And this is happening very soon!

Eratz and Henual, historic servers if ever there were any, have seen newbies joining their ranks to continue the DOFUS Retro adventure. Eratz the bandit continues to assert his autonomy, while the Xelor Henual similarly thinks he has other snappers to fry – and certainly doesn't have time to pal around with Nabur, Arty, and company. But as for the 9 new servers that went online when DOFUS Retro came out, it's a different story.

They will be merged into 3 international servers before long! 
Once that happens, a total of 5 servers will give you access to paddocks and houses, and thus to breeding.

The merger will take effect on Wednesday, March 18.

What flag will you fly on your adventure now? 
SERVEUR MERGE

Boon:
Offers good advice

Crail:
Arty's protector

Galgarion:
Captain of the Bontarian Guard
NABUR
BILBY
AYUTO
ISSERING
DROUPIK
ALGATHE
HOGMEISER
ARTY
CLUSTUS

Additional Information

Character Names

• If a name conflict occurs, no priority will be given. All players will have a server tag at the end of their name.
  • All players will receive their own name change potion (linked to the character for life).

Guild Names

• A server tag will appear at the end of the guild name (as with characters).
  • Each guild leader will receive a free guild renaming potion (linked to the character for life).

Houses

• Houses (excluding Lakeside Palaces) will be available for purchase.

Paddocks

• Paddocks will be available for purchase.

Perceptors

• Perceptors will not be preserved.
  • Their content will not be transferred to their owner's bank, so players should collect their perceptors before the merger.

Alignment Prisms

• These prisms will be deleted.
  • All areas will become neutral by default.

Marketplaces

• Items for sale in Marketplaces will be removed and placed in the bank.
  • The sale fee will not be refunded.

Merchant Modes

• Merchant modes will be enabled after the merger.

Public Inventories

• The contents of public inventories (bins) will be deleted.

Banks

• If an account has characters on servers A and B, and these servers are going to be merged, their banks on servers A and B will be pooled together.
  • If kama inventories exceed 2 147 483,647 kamas (which could happen when banks are merged), the excess amount will be lost.

Monsters

• Stars will be removed from monsters.
  • The status of monster respawns will not be preserved (full reset).

Resources

• Stars will be removed from resources.
  • The status of resource respawns will not be preserved (full reset).
First Ankama intervention

Due to the actual situation, the merge had been postponed, which was mentioned here: https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/1114299-covid-19-information. Our team is already working on the new timeline and more information will be available soon.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 223

Nice, Now merge Echo and with another server like the Spanish servers something to help the population be on par with the other top 6 servers.

4 -3
Score : 1552

this is great, also I think Echo should really be merged with a french / spanish server. look at the successes of Ilyzaele , Heroic, Retro with cross community. it would be amazing for the community. I myself play on Echo but I also play on french servers because the AVA and PVP is on another level. Besides I know alot of players that know english there and I myself have learned french from playing dofus too long hhh. i also thank beta for having me make friends on french servers which also motivated me to start playing there.

2 -2
Score : 63

Damn, was really hoping Hogmeiser and Algathe would merge.... from what i hear they are the 2 with the largest english communities. Woulda been nice to have us all together.

0 0
Score : 550

Do you plan some events like - monsters will get 1 star after each 5 minutes?

0 0
Score : 2

This is perfect. Thanks Ankama!

0 0
Score : 16

@Ankama
The bots from the 3 servers will be playing on one server? It is absolutely SCARY did you plan something for that?

1 0
Score : 2952

It would have been nice if you worked on the bot problem before the server merge.
Or at least found an english/international moderator so we can actually get rid of these parasites instead of fighting them for resources or having to add them all to enemies list so we don't get spammed by their kama selling websites.

2 0
Score : 7

So we are the 19th of March and the servers aren't merged?

0 0
Score : 198

thank the 12 gods,  i'm not the only one who's thinking "crazy me, i must have missed something regarding the merge".

0 0
Score : 7

Probably just corona things with france being in total lockdown. But a little communication would be nice.

0 0
Score : 198

It would be nice to have a new date for the merge, working from home is maybe a bit more time consuming but not impossible. and it would be really nice to finally be able to breed some drago's.

0 0

Due to the actual situation, the merge had been postponed, which was mentioned here: https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/1114299-covid-19-information. Our team is already working on the new timeline and more information will be available soon.

The DOFUS Retro server merger is scheduled for Tuesday, June 16, at the same time as the DOFUS weekly maintenance. 

Please note that:

• Some houses won’t be available for purchase after the server merger.
  • A name change potion will be given to each character directly into their inventory. The same goes for guild leaders and their respective guild rename potions.

We will come back to you with more information on the DOFUS Retro server merger by the end of this week.
Score : 3485

I have been a loyal Bontarian since playing on Rushu server!  Currently, I am on Nabur.  I would be honored if I could fight for Galgarion. Is this possible?

0 0
Score : 673

Rumor of 2x EXP this weekend, confirm?

RIP Dofus Retro. Destroyed by the lies of Ankama + constant postponing of key gameplay components. Bunch of Imbeciles.

0 0
Respond to this thread