FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I Cannot Log into Dofus Retro

By I-Play-Naked - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2020, 04:57:42

This account cannot log into Dofus Retro. I am getting Access Denied Invalid Login or Password. I changed my password even though I know it was correct. Login is also correct. I used them to log in to this site just fine, and I can log into Dofus 2.XX just fine. But for some reason it won't log me into Retro on this account, my other accounts don't have issues. I do not have authenticator activated either I just checked, I do have shield though. I just subscribed and I can't play, how do I go about getting this resolved?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 142

Well, I also have a similar problem for over a week, I hope that AG guys will solve the problem soon

0 0
Score : 147

Did you file a ticket rysiulix? I was hoping maintenance would resolve the issue, unfortunately it did not. I filed a ticket yesterday so hopefully the bad reputation of support doesn't hold true, I've been fortunate to not have to deal with support in all my years of playing. I had this same exact problem years ago on my other account and it resolved itself, or the mod reported it and they resolved it without ever contacting me.

UPDATE

Over a week since I had this problem, and nearly a week since I contacted support and still no word back. Should a mod see this could you ask what is going on? I paid for a month sub to play Dofus Retro I have yet to be able to play Retro on this account, which is working fine on 2.54 and the forums.

0 0

I sent a ticket, they asked for screenshots so I sent them 3 days ago. I just did a fresh windows installation - it still doesn't work.
MYy subscription ends in 4 days, it looks like my adventure with the game along with it

0 0

Five months later you will continue to pretend that the problem does not exist?

0 0
Score : 1

wtf, no solving problem?

0 0
Respond to this thread