FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't login to Retro, Support Is Unqualified or Unwilling To Help

By I-Play-Naked - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 30, 2020, 05:44:16
AnkaTracker

ATTENTION MOD or ANKAMA STAFF!

My issue which I filed a ticket for with support is that this account CAN log on: the Dofus Forums, Dofus 2.xx, and the Ankama Launcher successfully. This account CANNOT log on to Dofus Retro it says: "access denied invalid username or password."  I subscribed this account to play Dofus Retro which I never got to do due to some bug or error on their server giving me this bogus error.

Can a mod help me to contact someone at Ankama that can actually help, or do I have to take this up in person at a convention? It's not the point of the money it's the principle. I payed for a service (a 1 month subscription) and through no fault of my own I did not receive that service. Support either doesn't know what they are doing, doesn't care, or is trained to offer non solutions in hopes people just give up and go away. I'm guessing from the back and forth they have a script of sorts to deal with certain issues which is why they are asking irrelevant questions (which I answer) and offering non solutions (don't work). I don't know if it's a language barrier because I'm communicating in English or what. I have a screenshot of the whole exchange thus far I could post. But I'm guessing it would just get my thread set invisible or deleted since to anyone with a vague understanding of how online games work who can read what I am saying it would make Ankama's support look grossly incompetent at best. I wait days, or more than a week, for a response when I reply to them. This has been going on for a month and a half now since I filed the ticket. I have 6 accounts (including this one), I've played this game on and off since nearly the beginning; that's years of subscription fees. I also supported the kickstarter to dub Wakfu in English. Really crap way to treat a long time loyal customer. Am I upset yes, and I have every right to be. So please help me contact someone at Ankama who can make this right. I told them I would make a new account and they could credit that with 30 days subscription since it doesn't seem like they can fix  the problem or just issue a refund and I'll sub a new account. Eight days later and I am yet to hear a response.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Could you please provide me with the Support ticket, so we can review your situation?

See message in context
Reactions 3

Could you please provide me with the Support ticket, so we can review your situation?

Score : 139

(Edit- To post link to screenshot with personal information removed)
ID #2520463
Link to screenshot of interaction
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hya7s84moX9gvsGq7

0 0
Score : 139

I replied on my other account SpelingBeChampyon. Information is relevant
(Edit- To post link to screenshot with personal information removed)
ID #2520463
Link to screenshot of interaction
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hya7s84moX9gvsGq7

UPDATE MAY 11th
Support issued a refund, so thanks if you or any mods were part of getting me a resolution of sorts. This account was subscribed before I had attempted to log on Retro and make a character; so for me it's not a big deal that the problem still remains (on Retro). But you may want to find out what the problem is and how to fix it because the problem is not on my end. If it happens to someone else who has made progress on Retro and the best you can do is refund the subscription and they can no longer access that account, thus progress lost, that would be really bad.

0 0
Respond to this thread