FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Retro: Services for You!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 29, 2020, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

First there was the magical orb, now other services have entered the DOFUS Retro shop. Do you think your character needs to make a change? A new name? New colors? A new gender? Now, you can change all that!

Mimi Luv, the Enutrof, woke up one morning and something was different. He wasn't seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses anymore. Tired of wearing the same color day in, day out for years, he had a revelation while staring into his morning coffee.

Until now, Lou Bogstopper, the Feca, had laughed along with life and his friends when they teased him incessantly about his name. But the jokes were getting old!

Eddy Piwi, the Osamodas, sang baritone with the choir but he'd always felt more at ease singing with soprano adventurers…

Jan Nyss was proud of her guild, Team Sprocket. But her ex-boyfriend had chosen the name and emblem…

The first used the color change service and now has a new nickname: "Butterfly".

The second used the name change service and now the Feca Lou "Kostelo" is making everyone laugh on the big screen.

As for the third, he became "she" thanks to the sex change service. A quick name change later, Edith Piwaf went on to become a world-famous singer…

The fourth player used the guild name change and guild emblem change services. Since renaming her guild "Central Pork", she's made lots of new friends!

You, too, can change your Twelvian's life, either by using one of the services below or by taking advantage of the complete package we've dubbed New Life, which contains the name change, color change and sex change services.

All these services can be found in the DOFUS Retro shop now!

DON'T MISS OUT!

Reactions 12
Score : 2950

So why is it that the retro services are more expensive in terms of ogrine price than normal servers?
The dollar cost for retro is cheaper than normal servers,but the ogrine price is higher.
For example: On normal servers the price of a colour change potion is 700 ogrines,but the price for a retro server colour change potion is 1600 ogrines.
Isn't this a little unfair to retro players given the lack of customization options available?
Now, asking for them to be cheaper than normal servers is a little much,but at the very least couldn't they be the same price?

0 0
Score : 591

Well let’s be real here the fact they ALLOW origins to be used to buy items for retro is hella generous considering the fact they could’ve just flat out made you pay real cash for it, retro never had origins in the first place and so Ankama does not have to give that option to us if they really want to consider to keep the retro feel of how it used to be you also have to consider that you can earn it for free if you play dofus 2. It’s just better to directly pay with real cash and support the devs directly who are working on retro considering the fact their not much cosmetics in the game and their main way of profiting off of this game is subscription, and I’m glad they made this VERY cheap if you flat out pay with cash.

0 -2
Score : 549

Due to this news I have got a question. What if I have guild called "A". my friend has got guild called "B". After some time - he will change from "B" to "C". Will I have possibility to change it to "B" ?

0 0

And second question - will be there possiblity to check the best players on Retro (Leaderboards) ?

0 0
Score : 1

Hoping to see more of cool features.

0 0
Score : 591

It’s an option to buy those origins with real money or earn them in game in dofus 2. if you don’t want to pay with origins then pay with real cash it’s an option. It makes sense to more expensive with origins because You can earn them origins for free and use it, dofus retro and dofus 2 have completely value in kamas and in dofus 2 that amount of origins and how much it cost in kamas is pocket change in dofus 2.

0 -1
Score : 2950

You are completely missing the point.
Ogrines don't come from nowhere.
In order for ogrines to be sold,someone has to buy them with real money.
Paying with ogrines is essentially paying with real money,the only change is who pays that real money.
The person who originally bought those ogrines with real money gets your kamas in exchange.
It's like being given a gift card for your birthday,someone paid for that gift card so it's not truly free.

0 0
Score : 2

Hello, will there be a Service to change Class for Retro too ? - Would love to see that, I know some people would hate it but for newer players who didn´t know how the old Dofus (retro) worked choosing the wrong class would put them in alot of disadvantage, also since Retro is more grindy i can see people who wants to play on Retro maybe making a bad choice of class and end up not being able to solo or do much on there own, i get that you can start over with a new class but having to do everything over again would be rough. Classes have changed alot since 1.29 days, overstimating the old classes dmg potential is a pretty big issue for the people i know atleast. So thats why im wondering if it would be possible to give a change class service, maybe do a account restriction on 1-2 times every 3 months so no abuse.

0 0
Score : 22

Is there any news on the server merge? That has been postponed for some time

1 -1
Score : 3459

I am wondering about the ability to transfer servers.  This was possible when the classic servers merged.  I don't know if I will be able to transfer before or after the merge.  Also, if the people in Support are not doing the character transfers from account to account, does that mean that changing servers is also not working?pensive

0 0

When the servers on Retro will be merged?

0 -1
Respond to this thread