FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What Classes Are Best For Dopples?

By Sparkles-The-Cuddle-Ninja - SUBSCRIBER - July 13, 2020, 03:50:37

I am considering creating a new character on each of my 6 accounts and then running class dopples most days to make a little money I need for sets. I was wondering what class/element would be best to run the dopples in an adventurer set, or some other cheap low level set? I figured keeping them under level 20 would be best for quick fights. Or I suppose under 40 if that's better since that gives a lot more options. Also it'd be nice if more then one class and build were suggested since it would get rather boring playing 6 of the same character. I really haven't messed with the dopples much at low levels other than beat my class for the class spell and beat an easy one for bunch of keys.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : -9

I'm not sure if you did any dopple runs lately, but there's not much to gain from it. No doploons, and the amount of kamas you get for full run is laughable.
If you're still for some reason want to do it, I'd say any class with access to good ranged spells will do fine.

0 -1
Score : 278

I play on Retro, you get doploons which can be traded for scrolls which can be sold for kamas. This is posted under the Retro section, lol.

1 0
Respond to this thread