FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Single-Account Retro Server Mergers

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 16, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For three weeks now, you've been wandering the World of Twelve across no fewer than eight single-account DOFUS Retro servers. In order to improve your gaming experience, we're planning not one, but two mergers!

Three weeks after their launch, we're ready to deploy the first single-account server merger. The first? That's right! We decided to carry out more than one merger on the single-account servers in order to provide you with the best gaming experience possible.

On Wednesday, October 21, we're carrying out this merger to form three new single-account servers:

• The Single-Account IX server will regroup servers 2, 3, 4 and 8.
  • The Single-Account X server will regroup servers 1, 5, and 6.
  • On the other hand, the Single-Account VII server is not affected by the merge.

After this anticipated merger, breeding, houses, paddocks, and merchant modes will not be reactivated: We will continue to monitor how the population of these three servers develops and reactivate everything if the population remains stable, or carry out another final merger and reactivate the content at that time, but we'll tell you more about that in due course.

During the merger:

• A tag indicating the original server will be added to all character and guild names after the merger. We will credit you a renaming potion for your characters and a guild renaming potion for guild leaders;
  • Perceptors will not be preserved and their inventory contents will be lost, so we advise you to collect everything before maintenance on Wednesday, October 21;
  • Alignment prisms will be deleted and all areas will become neutral by default;
  • The contents of public inventories (bins) will be deleted;
  • If an account has characters on servers A and B, and these servers are merged, then the banks from servers A and B will been pooled;
  • The seniority of monsters and resources (stars) will not been kept.
Reactions 10
Score : 110
Well, the good news is that from now on noone will be able to get into gob dung fight since it will be soo crowded...

Btw why cant u just spawn 3 royal boss in peak times?
0 0
Score : 66
or more instances like incarnam when servers opened
0 0
Score : 1
Hey Ankama, We need also balanced pvp smile. This game got potential as i thought about it in 2006-7. It needs little more balanced class , some buffs/debuffs like lashing arrow takes always -2mp and it shouldnt. Anyway love this game and i hope You wont make "shit" as You did back then and turned it into 2.0 dofus which is awfull gameplay. Thanks letting me play again game i love since childhood! and fingers crossed to improve it smile
0 0
Score : 646
Nah cra dont need any changes, -3 or even -4mp on lashing arrow is balanced since you can have 12mp setups in this game.
It just sucks early on when you dont have exos etc.
0 0
Score : 22
Looking forward to more players on the servers hopefully more english community as well
0 0
Score : 186
Why force us to play with the server 1 try-hards, I opted for a different server for a more relaxed approach and now the whole segregation was pointless.

Love the game but mobs and resources are contested enough and this is going to be a killer.
0 0
Score : 2
im not on server VII but any reason why this server has been left out? and are there too many people in other servers that wouldnt allow ankama to just merge all the single-accounts into 1? just wondering thanks.
0 0
Score : 72
there are more players on VII than on other servers combined laugh
0 0
Score : 340
how long untill maintenance is over any idea??
0 0
Score : 16
Are there any changes with monster and harvest spawn time? Or are changes in plan?
1 0
Respond to this thread