FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Sauroshell Search is returning soon…

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 28, 2021, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Sun and clear skies are back. Everyone's working on their tan… Getting together to grill Lousy Pig sausages on the patio… Smashing up sauroshells that were just minding their own business… and getting chased by Grozilla and Grasmera. Isn't summer great?

You guessed it – the sauroshells are back once again to invade the Dreggon Peninsula!

From Wednesday, August 4 (after the maintenance) through Wednesday, September 1 (before the maintenance), it's the perfect time to head there to hunt some sauro, sauro, super-duper-sauroSHELLS!

Defeat them to obtain sauroshell shards, which can in turn be used to acquire a Grozillamulet. It just goes to show that you can't make an amulet without breaking a few eggs!

Besides the shards, you'll also be able to collect sauroshell shells – and if your server* gathers enough of them and brings them to Syn Jorge at [-4,25], Grozilla and Grasmera will start to appear! Note that they will only begin to appear after the maintenance that follows confirmation of the objective.

That being said, Grozilla and Grasmera don't much appreciate people smashing their eggs, and they won't hesitate to let you know it! Face them in battle to obtain an enormous fang that you can then trade in for the Scale Shield (you're writing all this down, right?)

And there's a new twist this year: Those who equip their Scale Shield have a chance to obtain a Polykrome Scale Shield by fighting sauroshells. Their chances to obtain it will be greater when they take on Grozilla and Grasmera.

Enjoy your stay! Or, you know… Good luck… Or… Oh, quit whining, you're going to be just fine!

*: The number required will vary from server to server, depending on each server's active population.

Each server will have to bring in 10,000 Sauroshell shells to Syn Jorge. Eratz and Henual servers will start with a small boost of 5,000 shells.

First Ankama intervention

That is because I made a mistake in the forum section... let's put this bad boy where it belongs..!cool

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 5451

The screenshot says "Dofus Retro", is this only for Retro?

1 -1
Score : 2

@Lost-Worldz Yes!

0 0
Score : 1800

I got so hyped for a second, then I saw "Dofus Retro" laugh

4 -1

That is because I made a mistake in the forum section... let's put this bad boy where it belongs..!cool

Hello fellow farmers !

Following today's maintenance, your two favorite dinosaurs are now available on all DOFUS Retro servers.

We also checked the statistics on servers that had already unlocked the event and the respawn time of Grozilla and Grasmera has been reduced cool

Happy gaming huh

Score : 9

Nothing on Henual yet? are you experiencing issues?

0 0
Score : 2

I have lost a whole day trying to get a moob. From 16h to 18:30h atleast was a dude cleaning moobs and he took 2 of the 2 moobs that came out. From 18:30 to 22:30 I was alone with my friend cleaning the map and no moob spawned. Or atleast we couldn't find it.

I'm sorry but making the event this way was a huge mistake. You could see plenty of people last year doing the fight and this time, the ones that couldn't win the shield won't be able to, even if we are ready to win this time, just because the repop rates are incredible messed up.

This made me feel more sad than people that are using bots to mine and sell kamas.

Hope you fix it for next week mini patch. Thanks and kind regards.

0 0
Respond to this thread