FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[EVENT] Haven Bag Design Contest

By JohnBroadley1 - SUBSCRIBER - August 25, 2017, 17:31:52
UPDATE:
Prize pool is going to be:-
1st Place: 5,000,000₭, 1x Emote Scroll: Give a Cake, and 50x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
2nd Place: 2,500,000₭, 1x Bow Meow Emoticons, and 30x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
3rd Place: 1,000,000₭, 1x Emote Scroll: Flex Muscles, and 20x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
Finalists: 500,000₭, and 10x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.

UPDATE: The live final will take place from 18:30-19:30 DUT (Dofus Universal Time) on 14/09/2017. Izmar will be attending as a Guest Judge barring any major changes between now and then.

With this in mind, latest entries will be accepted is 00:01 DUT 08/09/2017. This gives our judges plenty of time to decide between themselves which Haven Bags are deserving of a place in the final.

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well.

I'm organising a Haven Bag Design Contest for all players on Echo, this will be much bigger than events I have organised in the past so I will be running the competition slightly differently.

FAQ:-
Q: What is a haven bag design contest?
A: Participants will design their haven bags, trying to be as creative as possible with their entries. These entries will be judged by a chosen panel of critics.

Q: How are the haven bags judged?
A: In my past experience of organising these events I have judged on 3 categories - Aesthetics (How good does the entry look?), Originality (Has the entry done something different and creative?), and Character (Has the artist paid attention to the little details, and really left their entry with a nice polish?)

Q: Is there a specific theme needed in order to enter?
A: Anyone can enter with just the basic haven bag, in the past entrants have won these contests without spending Ogrines on fancy marketplace Haven Bags. That said all marketplace Haven Bags are allowed to be entered.

Q: I never use my haven bag, why would I want to design something I don't use?
A: These events really bring out the creative side of people, and people will be visiting your Haven Bag to take a look at your entry. This is a great way to meet new people and guilds that you may otherwise never speak to!

Q: Will there be prizes?
A: You cheeky little... You bet!

Q: Where do I sign up?
A: If you want to enter the competition, you must post a screenshot(s) of yourself in the Haven Bag you wish to enter as a reply to this thread - please try to show the whole room, as opposed to a small section. Our panel of judges will decide on a select few of these entries to progress to our live final!

Q: What happens at the live final?
A: The live final will involve the finalist's Haven Bags being visited by our panel of judges in-game, this way our judges can get a better look in every nook and cranny of each entry, you'd better do your spring cleaning! The live final will also be livestreamed, either by myself or another Dofus streamer (TBA).

Q: When is the live final?
A: The live final will take place from 18:30-19:30 DUT (Dofus Universal Time) on 14/09/2017. 

Q: How will I know if I'm a finalist?
A: We will announce the finalists on this thread once we confirm the date for the final event. I will also try to contact winners in-game to let them know.

If anyone is stuck for motivation, here are a few of my own personal Haven Bags for stealing inspiration!

1 0
Reactions 68
Score : 33

My little "fetish" bar

//EDIT: Wanted to post my Underwater Haven Bag aswell since someone else used it too
0 0
Score : 1

0 0
Score : 2380

@TuXL4b I like it! Not sure that ghoul enjoys it quite so much... laugh

Also as demonstrated in @llooooootus's post, I am available for amateur dramatics if needed!

EDIT: For those thinking of joining, but only have the basic Haven Bag... Here is an example I made in less than 10minutes using only the basic starter haven bags.

0 0
Score : 1

0 0
Score : 3

My little princess 

0 0
It's a bit rusty, but it's mine.
0 0

@Youtiger did you link a webpage instead of an image?

Make sure you are linking the filepath of the image you are submitting.

Here is quick guide on how to link pictures on the Dofus Forums:

When you get to the webpage your image is displayed, make sure you right click the image -> copy image address -> paste this into the image URL popout on the forums.

0 0

[left]Well, this has been pretty much the same for a long time but sure, why not enter it here wink 

[/left]
0 0

Some amazing entries so far guys, keep it up!

0 0
Score : 226

Underwater Fight Club
0 0
Score : 121

Welcome to Kno's Den!

1 0

@the-furion did you just break the first rule of underwater fight club?

0 0
Score : 226

Oh sheep

0 0
Score : 2224

My haven bag has been the same since they first came out tongue 

It's called ANJ'S PLAY-PLACE

1 0
Score : 204
Underwater living. 
[left]Thought I'd do one on my cra as well. Just a local club where you can catch all kinds of drag shows. biggrin[/left]
0 0

All these Haven Bags are amazing :blink: I may be stealing a few ideas for my own rooms after this contest!

0 0
Score : 89
my entry :3
0 0
My Iop and Ecas party room!
0 0
Score : 37
Just a Bont on the Beach.
0 0

@Edward-Bootyway I love the patio seating area! Are those curtains from the spring Haven Bag?

0 0
Respond to this thread