0 0
Score : 459
I am in i am in lalalalalala
1 0
Score : 1
It's still summer 
0 0
Score : 2359
UPDATE: The live final will take place from 18:30-19:30 DUT (Dofus Universal Time) on 14/09/2017. Izmar will be attending as a Guest Judge barring any major changes between now and then.

With this in mind, latest entries will be accepted is 00:01 DUT 08/09/2017. This gives our judges plenty of time to decide between themselves which Haven Bags are deserving of a place in the final.

Some amazing entries guys, this is going to be so tough when we have to narrow them down to 5-6 finalists!
0 0
Score : -4141
DID ANYONE SAY HAVEN BAG CONTEST ???!!!! wub
Yay ! wub

After like 4 hours or so of intense creation ...
... Here it is!
My Osa's new home ! rolleyes
I'll see if I got time tomorrow to do Enu's haven bag too, I feel kindof blueish towards its design. 

3 -2

I forgot to describe a bit my Osa's home, for those who get lost around:
- there is the bath area, fully equipped with bath tub, sink, mirror, toilet, lil sink;
- then the resting area, with hyper immense double bed made from the finest skins of mastogobs available in the world of 12, surrounded by fluffy pillows filled up with royal tofu feathers;
- there is the concertos area, since my Osa likes Bach and Beethoven classical music, and this area has a sophisticated piano made from ebony wood, facing super comfy velvet spectator chairs;
- then there is the dining and party area, since my Osa loves to cook; you can see all kinds of bbq on huge fires lined up, waiting for guests to come;
- and last but not least, the collectibles area on a side, to bring some magic into the room.
PS: You can eat all you want from the bbq/ tables/ etc, EXCEPT the big chocolate piece from the entry! That is MINE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A week or so later, but still ...
... better late, than never !
Here it is my Enu's lovely home.
My life is kindof upside down at the moment, some trips out of the city planned for personal stuff.
When all I need right now is just to rest a bit, relax, get back to some normal way of living ...
So my Enu has now the hotel with luxury spa where I wish I'd go this month, instead of going to the places I need to go:
- at the entry, you'll find the sleeping area, with 3 rooms ***** and 3 rooms ******* for vip guests;
- then as you go down the stairs, you can see the 4 luxury spa rooms, all fully equipped with sparkling bath salts tubs, mud tubs, sauna, chocolate bath tubs, mirror, some chairs to relax after working soooo hard to get beautiful, magic tanning lamps;
- then, of course, the toilets area - but here I have to warn you: in this luxury spa hotel they have a kindof an odd custom: you have to change your bra every time you go to toilet ...
- then they are fire places all around, for a cozy warm atmosphere.

Feel free to drop by any time! We accept payment in wood too, for our fire places! : - )
4 -2
Score : 1219
0 0
Score : 3570

The Magus Shop before the customers enter.

Aaaand when they're in.
1 0

Looks like you're having a few problems there Shaz, here's your entry in case people can't see it:

@ElecAquaFire if you've worked in retail then you know... laugh

@Bohemia omgosh there's so much going on in that room idek where to begin! Lmao!

Guys if you have more than 1 room in your haven bag, you're welcome to submit as many rooms as you want and they will all be judged as long as they are all inside the same haven bag!*

Keep it up everyone, the entries so far have been absolutely amazing!

*be careful to submit only your best rooms, as every room submitted will be judged and the score  averaged out.
0 -1

I have 1 room per haven bag. cool
I'm still waiting for some amazing promo to buy more, aka, to get some free stuff or discount when I do that. tongue

Can I submit entries from more than one account? While posting them with this account, so I don't break forum rules blablabablabla ? :unsure:

2 -2
Score : 294

2 0
Score : 141

Welcome to Nasdos, come for a 'Cheeky Nasdos' and crack open a cold one with the boys whilst eating the finest food

1 0
Score : 1174

Hello there!

3 0

@Rocky-Road you want to submit every room? smile

0 0
Score : 1174

yh ;*

0 0
Score : 156

My lovely home =)

0 0
Score : 189
Poker night with snacks anyone?
0 0
UPDATE:

Prize pool is going to be:-
1st Place: 5,000,000₭, 1x Emote Scroll: Give a Cake, and 50x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
2nd Place: 2,500,000₭, 1x Bow Meow Emoticons, and 30x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
3rd Place: 1,000,000₭, 1x Emote Scroll: Flex Muscles, and 20x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.
Finalists: 500,000₭, and 10x Spell Effect Fairywork of their choice.

Prize pool may be subject to change if any further donations are received, hope you're all excited!
Edit: I will also put together a giveaway for the presentation ceremony, will provide more information as it comes.
0 0
Score : 1
0 0

Hey mate, if you post the link rather than trying to post an image, and I'll upload it for you if you're having troubles.

0 0
Score : 4440
1 0

Hey again : - )
I added my Enu's room under comments on the post with my Osa's room.
Is that ok?
Or I should have made a reply-post to the thread instead? :unsure:

JohnBroadley1|2017-08-31 20:46:12
Yeah, you can enter on more than one account, it should be fine smile
2 0

It would be a separate entry, but it's fine to post it there, thanks for letting me know! laugh

0 0
Respond to this thread