FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning!

By Wyssk - SUBSCRIBER - September 19, 2017, 03:26:08

Hello! 

I am returning to Dofus after quite a long hiatus. There are so many new things in this game now that I don't even know where to start! I have a level 112 Eni, and I would love to join some people to play with who also wouldn't mind catching me up on what to do these days! 

I'm generally pretty active in games, and intend to be here once I know what to do again. Would also much enjoy joining a guild with some fun, active, nice people.

Let me know if you'd be interested! Thanks! Nice to meet you all!

Wyssk

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 381

Welcome back, Wyssk! I came back recently and have been busy leveling my sram. Currently 188. I'm mostly a solo-accounter so I'm always lonely, even in a guild! Always looking for friends to explore with and figure out a lot of this new content together. smile My IGN is Maharanee. Hope we can meet up sometime!

0 0
Score : 606

Hello there! Welcome back to the game smile. I'm also always looking for people to play with! On top of that I created a guild together with a bunch of other friendly, active players. We're called "Less than Three" as in <3. We're just a bunch of friendly people, always looking to play and have a good time. Actively recruiting for more like-minded people! 

If you're interested in joining, or just want someone to talk to/play with; hit me up.

My name is Tiaram, and if you want to join our guild you can also contact one of the following people:
- packet-zero
- Faellena 
- Mindiler
- Swedish-Leap
- Outcasres
- Morticide-baenath

0 0
Score : 2380

Welcome back to Dofus, if you have any questions or anything you're not familiar with, feel free to ask smile.

0 0
Respond to this thread