FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question About Servers Merged into echo

By ELLOGOODAYGOVENA - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 28, 2017, 04:00:00
AnkaTracker

I was wondering how come   Crocabulia server was never merged into echo  when  you were merging all the servers together it seems like it would of been a good idea considering  according to statofus ( don't know how accurate it is) there is only around 19.5k players.  When  rushu was merged it had around 22k  with a few servers with a  few thousand each.  So i guess i was just curious  why wasn't Crocabulia server merged into echo too? 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Crocabulia is indeed the merged Portuguese server, and didn't exist when we merged the INT servers into Echo.

Instead, there used to be two Portuguese servers and, simply put, merging them with the INT servers would have made too big of a server. Plus, that would deprive Lyafar of his domain! We don't want that!

See message in context
Reactions 4

That simply wouldn't have made sense, as Crocabulia is a French server.

The servers were merged by community. Echo is a collection of what is considered the "International" community, which is an umbrella consisting of the larger English-speaking community plus smaller language communities (German, Italian, Dutch), plus Aermyne. Aermyne served those latter three in addition to the Filipino and Japanese communities whose servers were discontinued years back.

As such, Echo is formed from the former English, Italian, German, and Dutch servers, plus Aermyne.

(edit: My mistake, I misread and thought you were referring to the former French server Crocoburio)

Score : 76

I thought  Crocabulia was a Portuguese server which is the only one of its kind now. 

Hence why i asked why they weren't included into the merge with echo because  of the population they currently have and the fact they  have no other servers within the community they are apart of.

0 0

Crocabulia is indeed the merged Portuguese server, and didn't exist when we merged the INT servers into Echo.

Instead, there used to be two Portuguese servers and, simply put, merging them with the INT servers would have made too big of a server. Plus, that would deprive Lyafar of his domain! We don't want that!

Score : 76

Ohh alright that explains it! Thanks for the  information! smile I thought one of the lovely servers were being left out. Seeing as all the french servers are being merged and the  others were.  

And no problem  Fiora!  Could of happened to anyone smile  

0 0
Respond to this thread