By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Scavenger Hunt: Mods & Memes Edition [EVENT]

By fairygoddess - SUBSCRIBER - April 08, 2018, 04:39:21

Welcome to the Mods & Memes Scavenger Hunt!

The Mods & Memes Scavenger Hunt is a server-wide event that is open to everyone - looking forward to seeing some new and some returning faces! You may enter the meme contest any time between now and the beginning of the scavenger hunt which will take place this Thursday the 12th beginning at 20:00 Dofus time. You can find the rules below and check out what prizes we have up for grabs!

Tldr;; Be online at 20:00 DST this Thursday the 12th and turn on /c for the mod/CM scavenger hunt, and post an original dofus meme here for the mini contest

DOFUS MEME CONTEST
We have five prizes of 2mk (total of 10mk) up for grabs in our meme contest! To enter, post a Dofus related meme here on this thread along with your in game name. You may enter the meme contest any time between now and the beginning of the scavenger hunt (Thursday the 12th at 20:00 DST). Winners will be decided by a panel of judges including the mod team, CM, and event organizer. Original memes have a better likelihood of winning, and the event organizer's vote will veer towards the community's vote (posts with many likes). There are no limits on number of entries and everything is fair game - that being said, please be respectful.

Memes containing any of the following elements will be automatically disqualified:
-Racism
-Negatively targeting an individual (or specific individuals)
-A meme that was previously entered in this contest
-Anything against the Dofus or ImpsVillage Terms of Service

Here are a few examples of acceptable memes:
SCAVENGER HUNT
We have kamas and a ton of cool items up for grabs in the scavenger hunt! How do you participate? Just log on at 20:00 on Thursday the 12th and turn on your /c chat where we'll be posting hints/clues about the location of the mods. The first X number of people to find the mods in each round will either receive a special follower or I'll get a PM with your name. You can then find me at the Astrub zaap to collect your prize for each round. Not all of the tasks will take place in P2P zones so F2P players are welcome to join. The awards for each round will range between 200kk-1mk (or an item) per person. The tasks are secret, but you can go collect zaap locations now to prepare yourself for the hunt!

SCAVENGER HUNT TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
Answering riddles
Finding other players who are hiding
Retrieving secret items

Current prize pool

DONATIONS
Shoutout to the community for the many event donations! Please check out our imps thread for a complete list of all donations: https://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/152966-scavenger-hunt-mods-memes-edition-event/
1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 453

This sounds great! Unfortunately, /c is usually just a place where people spam ads that belong in /r and /b (or begging for kamas, Mishell). Will there be mods online to ensure people are using the chat as intended so we can actually see the hints/clues? Would love to see /c not full of spam for once smile

1 0
Score : 949

Hey xstokedx! The last time we held an event like this, people cooled down on the /c spam on their own because of all the clues being posted. There will be mods online but I can't speak on their behalf sad However my friend morchaa will be streaming the event on twitch and he'll have the clues posted on his screen as well if you prefer to turn your community chat off! Here's his twitch link: https://www.twitch.tv/morchaa

1 0
Score : 949
LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING UNTIL THE MAIN EVENT!

SCAVENGER HUNT
The scavenger hunt will begin tomorrow (Thursday) at 20:00 DST. Remember to turn on your community chat where we'll be posting clues about the CM's location! Your objective is to find our CM Manaia as fast as you can. The first 5 individuals to locate the mods in each scavenger hunt round will be given a follower animal by Manaia - the follower animals will be different for each round. Once you receive this follower animal, you may then trade me at the Astrub Zaap to claim your prize for that round. The event will go on for approximately two hours with the mods and, if funds allow, we'll continue ourselves with some more scavenger hunts afterwards. Morchaa will be streaming the event live on twitch, where he will also have all the clues visible in case you miss a message! The prizes will vary according to the difficulty of the round.

MEME CONTEST
Reminder that submissions for the meme contest will close at exactly 20:00 DST tomorrow (Thursday). Be sure to submit all of your entries by then! A list will be compiled of all the eligible entries which will be numbered off with no names attached - it is possible to win more than once. The memes will be sent to all Dofus CMs to be voted upon and the top 5 ranked memes will win 2mk each. I will also be adding 5 honorable mention prizes for memes that are not nominated that I will choose personally - these memes will win 1mk each. The winners for the meme contest will be announced here after the scavenger hunt event.
1 0
Respond to this thread