FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New alliance on Echo for us non-pvpers

By orange-beast - SUBSCRIBER - May 02, 2018, 01:26:32

Hello!  My guild leader, Chievera, has created a new alliance called The Circle, with the idea being that we have no interest in participating in the battles for territories or even perc fights.  Though we recognize that some people enjoy this aspect of the game, and for some it's the reason they play, we prefer the peace and quiet of doing quests and killing monsters, on our own terms.  As Chievera said, it might be more accurate to call it an "un-alliance."

From looking at the fellow pages I can see that there are hundreds of guilds without an alliance, and hundreds of alliances with only one or two guilds in them.  Though some are certainly abandoned, many are not- I've seen you around the world of twelve.  It would be far too much work to try to pm every guild leader and have a conversation with them, so if you are in an alliance-less guild, or a similar alliance and you'd be interested in coming together, please say something to your guild leader, if that is not you.

There are no requirements to join other than you understand what we're about and that you not have a bad attitude in the alliance chat, should you ever choose to use it.  We have no events planned, and require nothing from anyone.  No guild is too small or too low level.

The benefits of joining would be:
1.  The possibility of making friends.  Though if you prefer to keep to yourself that is perfectly fine.
2.  The possibility of getting help when you need it.  Everyone needs help with something once in a while, even those who have a four man team.

And that's it, it really is that simple. 

Also this post was not supposed to be in the markets section but I could not figure out how to post in Echo otherwise...

8 0
Reactions 17
Score : 442

That's one of the big problems about creating new alliances at the moment. There seems to be quite a few of them around, but it's very difficult to get new guilds to join, especially because most players do enjoy competing for territories. The difficulty will be based off the low player base on the server.
I've been lucky though, as I've found a guild an alliance which is more pvm focused with the players who also enjoy pvp.

One thing i don't like about the alliance system, is that game content is locked if you don't join a strong alliance, which I've always found as being unfair.

0 0
Score : 37

Without the pvp aspect or perc fights game gets stale I love pvp/pvm

0 -1
Score : 6044

To be honest I'd love both an alliance and a guild focused on PvM. I get tired of all the whining about PvP, the associated drama, being guilted into going to KOTHs and wasting my time, etc.

If any of you know of a good PvM-focused guild on echo, I'd love to join smile.

3 0
Score : 471
smile  Ashley I hear you.  Not sure if you'd want to join our guild at the moment, I see from your page that you already have ivory dofus so you might get bored here.  But, I added to friends so we can connect in game and talk more.  I'm usually popping on and off at all hours of the day.
0 0
Score : 279

I'm quite interested tbh. I do only PvM, no pvp, I have my own guild populated by my team only and join an alliance focused on PvM would be truly tempting.
I do not usually need help of any kind but for example there's a quest I have to do which needs more than 10 chars to get a series of emotes to unlock certain achievements.

If you can get more guilds in your alliance I'll probably join.
I hope this develops further as an alliance focused on PvM would be great, never heard of another that does the same so far.

0 0
Score : 328

I like! This is something I have thought about many times and wondered if others would be interested in joining such an alliance. Nice one for putting it together. 

Will send you a pm from my main about the possibility of joining.

1 0
Score : 229

The main reason why I'm not in an alliance, is due to all the hate speak.

I got so tired of all the racism, homophobia, sexism etc... that I just couldn't stand it anymore. No one speaks out and challenges those people.

If you can assure me that this type of thing wouldn't be tolerated, then I'd be happy to join.

3 -1

It's quite a toxic community for all that at the moment. I've experienced trolls who just want to cause misery for me and other players, and nothing seems to be done about it. Players are pretty much running the asylum and are getting away with it without being reprimanded for their actions.

3 -1
Score : 248

I swear I have added darn near everyone from your guild and not one person has logged on in like 2-4 days! HAHA!! How are you supposed to join if noone is ever online?? SILLY <3

0 0

Priorities. 

1 0

Oh, hi everyone, sorry for not replying, I honestly had given up on this idea already as there was not really any interest at first, and I stopped checking this thread.  Also, my guilder leader who created the alliance seems to have suddenly become extremely busy for the moment and has only been logging on for one minute a day, and since I can't invite guilds to the alliance myself, it was another reason to just forget about it.  I'm not sure what to do now, I guess I'll just have a think about it.  In the meantime, I'm still playing every day myself so if anyone wants to add me to friends, feel free.

0 0
Score : 279

Added.

1 0
Score : 401

After a long break—can you say PhD—I’m back and we’re openly recruiting new guilds to The Circle. The focus remains the same. We’re all about enjoying the game and co-operative play.

If you’re interested, PM me in game
IGN Chievera

This is still a thing, so if you are interested, please PM me in-game. We're growing, one guild at a time. biggrin

4 0

Welcome back biggrin

1 0
Respond to this thread