FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help with something?

By IDivideByZero - SUBSCRIBER - June 09, 2018, 13:54:49
AnkaTracker

Hola!

I'm just a pleb who plays very actively. I have a team of 8.

I am quite capable of doing most of Dofus' content, haven't tried everything yet, but I'm always up for a challenge. This includes Frigost and Otomai dungeons, haven't done the dimension ones yet, but given how well I did against them when I was 170/180, I feel that those won't be too big of a problem either.

Why am I writing this? Well, I'm just here to say that I'm willing to help with any content you can't handle yourself and can't find players to do it with. Whether it be for the Ice Dofus quest line or the Turquoise Dofus quest dungeons, or just some dimension quest fights, even a god damn Wa Wabbit's castle run if you are having troubles with the Cawwot Dofus quest line. I'm not helping with achievements or XP, only ”necessary” stuff, which excludes grinding and doing achievements for free kamas.

This is not a leech nor a paid service, just me offering free help (or at the cost of four dungeon keys if my Bunch of Keys have already been used). 

/w Quinotaur if you require any help, I'm usually online during the day and evening Dofus Time.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi IDivideByZero,

I just wanted to stop by this thread to thank you for creating it and offering your help to other fellow community members. smile

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : -18

Hey,

I have some problems with the Cawwot dofus quest. I'm stuck in the very beginning of the questline. Could you maybe help me with that? I need to find Master Yakasi on (-5,-1) But the map doesn't show those coordinates.. I've been looking all over the internet but all those guides are outdated.. 

I hope you can help me. I'm playing on the server Echo. My IGN is Zangetsu-Kurosaki. 

Hope to get a reply!

Kind regards,

Bleach Fan

0 0
Score : -1938

Hey Bleach Fan,

if you like it a bit french, check this guide:
http://www.dofuspourlesnoobs.com/sauvegarder-lespegravece.html

5 -4

Hi IDivideByZero,

I just wanted to stop by this thread to thank you for creating it and offering your help to other fellow community members. smile

Score : 398

Well, you know who you can PM if you feel bored. xD

Props for offering help to the community! smile

0 0
Score : -18

Princess-vonBrakmar|2018-06-13 14:25:46
Hey Bleach Fan,

if you like it a bit french, check this guide:
http://www.dofuspourlesnoobs.com/sauvegarder-lespegravece.html

unfortunately I don't speak a single sentence french.. Is there another guide?

0 -1
Score : -1938

I dont know. Tell me the name of the current quest and what the last quest step is.

4 -4
Respond to this thread