FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guild] Hakuna-Matata

By BluSkies - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 17, 2018, 21:28:07

Hello Forums smile

Hakuna-Matata is rebuilding and recruiting new members. We are a group of close knit friends that are pretty laid back. Most of us are PVM oriented and while guild is rather quiet at the moment, hoping to get it back up and running soon. 

A Bit of Background Info:

Hakuna was created back in 2010 on Rosal and has grown throughout years. It's always been a place for friends to just relax and enjoy playing dofus together and lots of different people have contributed to its growth at different points in time. Hakuna has always been (and will always be) open to all levels. Our motto is (as the name suggests) ~ No Worries ~ I guess you could say that it's our problem free, philosophy wink 

So if you're interested in joining or want to try out the guild and see how you like it, leave a reply here or pm me in game: Duos-Bandaid

Thanks smile

P.S: Here's the guild page so you can check it out.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2675

great guild!!!

join pl0x

1 0
Score : 4365

Wow, if such a cute cra endorses a guild, it must be pretty awesome wink 

Still recruiting so shoot us a pm  or leave a reply on this thread smile

0 0
Score : 2

SStale hrajetr?

0 0
Score : 18

Hello! My name is pedro, I am a new player that has been playing solo so far and looking to find a group of friends to play with. I am interested in joining your guild! I am currently a level 52 Osamodas.

ps. I tried to send you a private message but you were offline so I just sent a friend request to      Duos-Bandaid.

0 0
Score : 4365

Hey Pedro smile Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much time to play recently so been away for a few months. Not sure if you've already found another guild or not but feel free to msg me in game if you see me on, I might be  playing more now....

0 0
Respond to this thread