FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[CANIA BANDITS] The quest needs a FIX/Rework.

By ComeWithMe - SUBSCRIBER - June 06, 2019, 09:55:47
AnkaTracker

I mean cmon guy.
It's Bullshit, 6 Hours TO 18 for a mob respawn? Randomly?
On a superduper populated server?

I'm not saying to make those 3 Canis bandits spawn like mushrooms, but at least put a FIXED respawn time, for the love of god, it's awful like this.
Y'all gotta understand that not all the players are kids with most of the day to play...
I still think that most of the people that plays this game is already grown up and working, i can't spend a whole night up because i'll may have more damn % to find them.
I repeat, it's awful like this.Just Bad Gameplay design and bad gameplay experience.

Sincerely, a Crimson/Ochre/Turquoise Dofus Owner without a Emerald one.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey Grimaldello!
I totally understand your frustration. sad
The GD team is aware that the current setup (cooldown times, requirements, scales, etc) can be problematic in some contexts. They will review parts of the quest and are considering different options.
Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 6

Hey Grimaldello!
I totally understand your frustration. sad
The GD team is aware that the current setup (cooldown times, requirements, scales, etc) can be problematic in some contexts. They will review parts of the quest and are considering different options.
Manaia

Score : 390

Oh, wow.
Thanks Manaia, really hope that you answering here means something!

Thanks smile

2 0
Score : 16

Agreed. That quest is simply discouraging me to play the game. I already forgot the whole story behind the Emerlad Dofus. It's been more than a year since I lost my interest in Emerald Dofus, due to that quest. Even mindless grinding is okay but this makes no addition to gameplay. Some things are hard to acquire and these dificulties gives the whole mission a new joy. This isn't like that. It's just pure waiting to see it being slayed by someone else.

1 0
Score : 390

I've just bought all the damn scales... Lame to do because they costs more than the dofus itself, BUT I WANT THE ACHIEVEMENTS.

0 0
Respond to this thread