FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Inaccessible

By Siusiaczek - SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2020, 18:27:07
AnkaTracker

Hey guys!

Do you have an idea when server Ilyzaelle will be avaible for new players?? 

2 0
First Ankama intervention

I am not sure I understand you correctly. It is late and my Iop brain is genuinely struggling, so please bear with me. ^^'

Ilyzaelle is available to all players, but there are some requirements/restrictions to be able to play on the server. You can find all the relevant information on this Ankama Support page

If you meet all the requirements already but have been unable to start your Ilyzaelle adventure today as a result of waiting queues, please know that we are aware of the existing issues.
We extended the server's max capacity today. The server has been able to accommodate more players but this influx has resulted in very long waiting queues. The teams are studying ways to address the problem without compromising the server's stability nor the gaming experience of players. I am unable to give more details nor specifics on the matter at present.
For now, we would recommend for new players to choose a different server. 

See message in context
Reactions 9

I am not sure I understand you correctly. It is late and my Iop brain is genuinely struggling, so please bear with me. ^^'

Ilyzaelle is available to all players, but there are some requirements/restrictions to be able to play on the server. You can find all the relevant information on this Ankama Support page

If you meet all the requirements already but have been unable to start your Ilyzaelle adventure today as a result of waiting queues, please know that we are aware of the existing issues.
We extended the server's max capacity today. The server has been able to accommodate more players but this influx has resulted in very long waiting queues. The teams are studying ways to address the problem without compromising the server's stability nor the gaming experience of players. I am unable to give more details nor specifics on the matter at present.
For now, we would recommend for new players to choose a different server. 

Score : 97

Yep I met all the requirements smile When I'm trying to create character on Ilyz I see only information that server is full. We (me and my friends) would chooice a different server but we're only interesed in server where is only single account availablecool. We're experienced players and today we tryed to return play Dofus after 2 years break..  Do you know when creating character on Ilyz will be availbe? Or maybe the best way to solve this problem is creating one more world where is only single account available?? wink

0 0

Indeed, because it was full we increased the maximum capacity today but considering the long queues it could be difficult to create a new character and play. I have reported the situation to the teams earlier tonight. 

Regarding your suggestion, I will ask the prod team their thoughts on it. wink

Score : 2455

Hi,

I'd also be interested in knowing this.
I resubscribed just today after a while hoping to make a character on Ilyzaelle and I get the message 'Server is full. Only accounts with a character on this server can access it', suffice to say it was quite a disappointment biggrin

Cheers

0 0
Score : 97

Yep, it's very dispappointing because We spent money for subscription and can't play...

1 0
Score : 182

Been trying to log my character on Ily today 19/3  ~ no luck. Tried different times; morning, afternoon and evening. It makes no difference. So even with a created character already there, no access.
Has the max server capacity on the Ily server been given an update?

1 0
Score : 1

Pls make more slots on server only way to log in to teh server is trying to play morning any later hours are no accessible ... 

0 0
Score : 116

They probably can't upgrade their server slots because of the quarantine.

0 0
Score : 33

Servers are inaccessible... Can you guys put anything in place so we don't have to queue with like 3k-4k other people? I understand that we've obviously reached the server capacity but given the current situation, I have a strong feeling, this will only get worse in the upcoming weeks? Could we get another server or something...? 

1 0
Respond to this thread