FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Very High server population

By Granderr - SUBSCRIBER - March 19, 2020, 15:55:09
AnkaTracker

I have to wait long hours until i have a chance to get in the server.
Could you start with another Single-Account server?
People bought their subscription and can't even play on their accounts. 

5 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Please refer to this thread regarding discussions about Ilyzaelle and its availability. Only this thread will receive updates. As already stated there, our teams are actually working on finding solutions and getting their work organized on this special topic. We'll keep you informed as soon as we have any news to share.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 97

That's right ! We're losing our money... I wrote the same idea in another topic but Ankama should do finally do someting with that. Now Ilyz have uknown status... 

1 0
Score : 220

I agree with you! I also made a thread about this.

0 0
Score : 47

Yeah its so Bad i moved from echo too, būt cant play today nonstop waiting,

1 0
Score : 220

I hope they fix the problem, are you from Latvia btw? 

0 0
Score : 32

I went in, saw that the population was full, I bought a premium to enter and saw that I was 2500 people in the waiting queue :/
What about my money? Should I go to another server and play again? It does not make sense...

1 0
Score : 68

I got p2p and the queue isn't even moving, maybe open another single-acc server?

1 0

Hello,

Please refer to this thread regarding discussions about Ilyzaelle and its availability. Only this thread will receive updates. As already stated there, our teams are actually working on finding solutions and getting their work organized on this special topic. We'll keep you informed as soon as we have any news to share.