FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Please fix the problems with the Ilyzaelle server!

By Heliogabalus - SUBSCRIBER - March 20, 2020, 16:16:30
AnkaTracker

I havent been able to play dofus for 2 days now due to the server being full.. Please fix this, me and many other players have paid for our subscribtion and now it feels like we are throwing away our money on nothing.

Would appreciate if you could fix your servers.

Thanks.

9 0
First Ankama intervention

Our teams are actually working on finding solutions and getting their work organized on this special topic. We'll keep you informed as soon as we have any news to share.

See message in context
Reactions 32
Score : 62

I agree, I paid subscription and i cant even play dofus! I hope they give back my money or atleast extend my subscription..

The best option would be to give players in ilyazelle the opportunity to change server to Echo for free, so that the amount of players are distributed. I would change to Echo if ankama would provide the option.

5 -1
Score : 29

please do something with it, if u can't just tell us..

We need information

2 0
Score : 219

I agree with you!

2 0
Score : 707

maybe create a new mono server?

4 0
Score : 45

It's actually a little crazy. I was able to get in this morning after waiting in queue for ~7min and I had to hop on another char to transfer an item and I haven't been able to log back in. I know that up-ing the server capacity might not make sense and can be expensive but they need to figure something else out. 

Any communication would be nice at this point...

2 0

i hope Ankama tries to fix this, I really want to play.

1 0

If you all stop queueing I can get in laugh

2 0
Score : 27

Nobody answers anything about it. Half of my day is impossible to play Dofus. Nonetheless they will charge every subscription right on time.

0 0
Score : 356

Corona kills, eaven the game servers it seems.

1 0

Our teams are actually working on finding solutions and getting their work organized on this special topic. We'll keep you informed as soon as we have any news to share.

Score : 35

and in 7 days I haven’t done a single improvement just gets worse

4 -1

Please do somethink with it... I wasted cash for p2p. Maybe create server Illyzaele 2 and transfer half of population?? or transfer people who want it?? or add more space for players ??? Ankama do somethink...

2 0
Score : 67

Hell I'd be happy if I could even get IN the queue. It doesn't even let me wait, just resets back to "Suggesting" I choose a different server to play sooner..

0 0
Score : 13

Just wait for queue (same situation for me), i'm waiting for 2-3 hours a day just to log in...smile

0 -3
Score : 32

wizymage|2020-03-24 09:36:51
Just wait for queue (same situation for me), i'm waiting for 2-3 hours a day just to log in...smile

Not everyone has 2-3 hours to wait for entry into the game ....
1 0
Score : 1

me to =(

0 0
Score : 1609

Spawn players in havenbags show zaaps as lags, gg

0 0
Score : 33

Any update on this? 

0 0
Score : 16

Wow finding solution is pretty hard ankama, upgrade you servers biggrin, like you never had that much people on you servers its like 90k+ player right now, +10k players and you cannot handle it?

1 0
Score : 48
1 0
Score : 356

Thats cool, for me it just says the que is too long and when i click wait it kicks me out of the que in 5 seconds and thats it, aparently after almost 3 years invested in the server i dont eaven get a right to QUE for it anymore tongue

2 0

Well, as it seems it still not solved. Waiting for hours without moving even 1 person. I also paid for subscription and being wasted... So ankama, you should compensate everyone that has issues login in, in overpopulated servers, after you solve all the problems. Thank you

2 0
Score : 33

Tried to make a character after 3h queue and guess what?! IT PUTS YOU BACK IN THE QUEUE WHEN YOU WANT A NEW CHARACTER.. I've no words for you. :/

1 0
Score : 41

same happened to me yesterday lol unbelievable stuff....

0 0

Server is still back to being unplayable due to the high queues... temporis helped for a couple of weeks, but people coming back are just blocking the experience.

Not to talk about the backup lags (specially midnight one).

Or the fact that you have to go again through the queue to change to a different character.

0 0

UPDATE: I changed server to Echo and now I can play without a problem! smile

0 0
Respond to this thread