FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ILY] [GUILD] [RECRUITING] Join the Heavenly Knights Party! We're Recruiting!

By JunoBug#9665 - SUBSCRIBER - August 02, 2021, 16:47:45
We're recruiting active players! Heavenly Knights has some open spots in the guild to fill and we're looking for players of all experience levels to join our fam (and the party).All levels are welcome. Connect with us in-game for more info. If you enjoy Discord chats, virtual karaoke, regular events and a lot of laughs, we're your people.

WHO TO CONTACT TO JOIN?
Respond to this thread with your Character name and tell us a bit about yourself or PM us in-game on Ily (/w) Marzaa, Nixstix, Ayertoe, Archrona, Lordnave or Rochane. If you're an OG, returning after a break, brand new or just been around and looking for a new community to hang with, give us a shout.

REQUIREMENTS
  • English-speaking.
  • Interested in good vibes, questing, dreams, PVM and a bit of PVP, as well as helping fellow each other progress through the game.
  • Non-toxic! Our no.1 rule is "Don't be a d**k!".

THE GOODS
  • We're around 200 members strong and growing! Average level 197 but we welcome all levels in the guild.
  • We have arguably the BEST English community Discord - with various optimizations and automated features. Get on voice chat with us and join the party!
  • We're part of MAG (Magnum Opus Alliance) who share our community values and have an active role in the Alliance leadership.
  • Our player base has multiple time zones with players from a variety of countries and cultures.
  • We have events regularly (Discord Karaoke, soul events, scav hunts, silly PVP tournaments, tingo tag, chafer crit, discord bingo and loads of video chat fun).
  • Opportunities to grow with us and progress into management roles if you're keen.

Image copyright Heavenly Knights 2021. All rights reserved.
0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 1

I would love to join an active english speaking guild since playing alone an mmo is boring..im a brand new player,trying sacr in ily server and im trying to find my way around..if you still recruit hit me up in discord.i messaged you ingame but you were probably afk.. discord name : loopa#0117

0 0
Respond to this thread