By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Multi-Account] Miss and Mister Candidates – Finals

By #[Raven] - ADMIN - December 29, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker

The purpose of this thread is to collect all the entries from the candidates participating in the last selection round of the Miss and Mister World of Twelve pageant for all classes and all servers.

In order to keep the thread readable for the jury, please comply with the following instructions:

• Give your character's name, class and gender.
  • Post the unedited screenshot showing your character with the skin of your choice in the environment of your choice but without the interface. (A tutorial on how to take and share screenshots is available here.)
  • Write a short accompanying text of 300 words maximum.

Failure to follow these instructions will disqualify your entry. 

Only candidates still in the running for the title can post in this thread. 

You have until Wednesday, January 3 at 9 a.m. (Paris time) to post your entry. Good luck!
Reactions 3
Score : 3553

Wand in hand, a witch clasps charm to chest.
In runes attested her unrivaled mastery.
In grimoire engraved her unsung history.
By curse concealed, through magic revealed.
Her tale can now be told.

"Sorcery", the Seventh among the Prismatic Eight, or as they call her - the "Sorceress". Her existence being mostly unnoticed and her reputation in the World of Twelve is made up of whispers and voices, but nothing more.

She is the Grand Witch of the La Lunarian, the other half of a cult called The Eclipse (La Lunarian and La Solarian combined), located in a Havenbag that laid below the Depths of Sufokia.
Sorcery could be firm and assertive when needed, but she usually was a benevolent and compassionate person. The other Lunarian Witches regarded her as the "Crème de la Crème", as she was a luminary unto them: they looked to her as a quintessence and both admired and respected her.
The Sorceress disliked violence, instead preferred to avoid combat through the use of mediation. That said, she can be as cold and merciless as any Lunarian Witch and will not hesitate to attack when it comes to protecting herself and her people.

She possesses a magical sword that could be conjured when wielding it is necessary, it's power is said to rise and fall alongside the moon. 

"I summon forth powers far and near,
To oust what is not welcome here.
By the light of moon imbued in this charm,
I banish what pursues to cause me harm.
With me I bring the will to fight,
Bestow to me the sword of night.
For I will charge into the fray,
To cast unasked-for beasts away."
Sorcery , Huppermage , F
32 0
Score : 3553

The gif is a screenshot compilation of several chosen images out of hundreds captured in a fight that lasted 2 hours (666 turns). LOL , not sure if it's actually 666 turns or just bugged xD.

5 -2
Score : 2
jfkhguryodlkfjughryjhfjdkjfigkrujghfkjdkfjhcjdhfjkgioepldkifjgutjfkirkjgutjfkirjgutkijgu belal jkhgufyri
0 0
Respond to this thread